Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 GTW Career (Doctor/Scientist/Police) no daily task

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 GTW Career (Doctor/Scientist/Police) no daily task Empty The Sims 4 GTW Career (Doctor/Scientist/Police) no daily task

Post by Guest Wed 14 Oct 2015, 01:06

I installed The Sims 4, Get to work expansion, and ultimate fix and the update ultimate fix using wine on my mac. Everything is working, except for the careers. Sad I badly want to go to work but unfortunately, the daily tasks were blank and that llama picture is only visible. So, I didn't know what I am going to do while I'm at work. What I did is, I moved and replaced all the files I downloaded from games4theworld, but there's no luck. I tried deleting localthumbcache.package (documents>EA>Sims4>) and CC (mods) still when I launch the game and go to work, it was still blank. here's what it is look like:

The Sims 4 GTW Career (Doctor/Scientist/Police) no daily task Screen11

Photo Credit to whitegumby. I hope anyone can give me a solution. Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 GTW Career (Doctor/Scientist/Police) no daily task Empty Re: The Sims 4 GTW Career (Doctor/Scientist/Police) no daily task

Post by Guest Wed 14 Oct 2015, 01:22

Hi! Unfortunately i haven't discovered this bug yet but i found a thread with the same problem. If you haven't read it yet, perhaps it might help you? It seems this bug is common however. It actually scares me to even touch GTW jobs now -.- 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21296-get-to-work-jobs-aren-t-working

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 GTW Career (Doctor/Scientist/Police) no daily task Empty Re: The Sims 4 GTW Career (Doctor/Scientist/Police) no daily task

Post by Guest Wed 14 Oct 2015, 01:54

Ageha wrote:Hi! Unfortunately i haven't discovered this bug yet but i found a thread with the same problem. If you haven't read it yet, perhaps it might help you? It seems this bug is common however. It actually scares me to even touch GTW jobs now -.- 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21296-get-to-work-jobs-aren-t-working
 I've read the thread! Smile thank you. I am downloading now a 4gig torrent files that they suggested. hope it works for me. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Oct 2015, 02:26

I hope it helps! I might check my own GTW jobs later on as well. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Oct 2015, 17:30

Ageha wrote:I hope it helps! I might check my own GTW jobs later on as well. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
OMG! It worked! Thank you so so so much!! YEY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Oct 2015, 17:34

Yay! Happy Simming ~  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top