Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original The Sims 3 - Can I install torrent expansions? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Original The Sims 3 - Can I install torrent expansions? [SOLVED] Empty Original The Sims 3 - Can I install torrent expansions? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 04:19

Hello everyone!

I'm quite new to this, so excuse me if it is a stupid question.. Smile
I have a legal, The Sims 3 disc version, registered and all.. But loosing my job last month didnt make me desire the expansion less, but not having the money for them, and now LOOOOOTS of time, I would like'em.. Can I just download and install the torrents as described, without having any impact when it's all registered and all? And what about a "no disc" crack for my original The Sims 3 too? Is it just the file in the pack from you inhere?

Thanks in advance!
Sabi...

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Original The Sims 3 - Can I install torrent expansions? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Original The Sims 3 - Can I install torrent expansions? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 07:33

Well I never downloaded anything using origin but I also have a legit base-game and the torrent expansions work fine. Base is still registered with EA. Hope that helps you.

Back to top Go down

Original The Sims 3 - Can I install torrent expansions? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Original The Sims 3 - Can I install torrent expansions? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 30 Mar 2012, 11:26

Hello,

That will be no problem at all and your registered base game remains as such. You'' have to crack your game with the fix, which requires at least one of the following expansions: Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:52

So, if I download'em ALL, because you have been so awesome to share them, I can just leave the base-game as it is, and it can still update and all? Wink

Btw. I had a friend make a no-cd crack to my base-game it its newest version: 1.33.2.015002 - it worked perfectly, but I couldnt find it anywhere so I will be more than happy to share it if you need it? Smile <------ Does it have any effect on installing the expansions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 30 Mar 2012, 21:24

SmallAngel wrote:So, if I download'em ALL, because you have been so awesome to share them, I can just leave the base-game as it is, and it can still update and all? Wink

Btw. I had a friend make a no-cd crack to my base-game it its newest version: 1.33.2.015002 - it worked perfectly, but I couldnt find it anywhere so I will be more than happy to share it if you need it? Smile <------ Does it have any effect on installing the expansions?
Hello,

Yes, but in order to update safely, you'll need the latest version of our Ultimate Fix, which gets updated after each new game version release: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
No need to insert any discs, no need to mount anything, no need to use any cracks except for the Ultimate Fix. (It already includes the latest working crack)

If your game is cracked already, it won't affect the installation of the other expansions in any way.

Please let us know the final result and don't hesitate to let us know if you need any more assistance! Original The Sims 3 - Can I install torrent expansions? [SOLVED] 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012, 22:17

Ty VERY much! Smile I will start the process tomorrow, since it's late here in Denmark, and I am sooo tired! I'll be back soon with an update, or if I have further questins about it..

Have a nice friday evening! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 30 Mar 2012, 22:31

Hello,

You too!
And don't worry, we're here if you need us.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 09:43

Ty... Smile This must be one of the nicest and best forums, and fastet answering I have ever been on!! Keep up that good work!

I have now downloaded all the packages.. Do you recommend starting with anyone in particular? Smile

Last edited by SmallAngel on Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspellings)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 31 Mar 2012, 09:53

Hello,

Assuming your base is already up to date, you can start with any of them. Don't use any of the cracks though!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 09:59

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Assuming your base is already up to date, you can start with any of them. Don't use any of the cracks though!

Okay, so I start out with the fix that Admin linked, and then just install everyone of the extras and expansions, without crack? Smile
(Just to be sure, would be shame if I did it wrong after all... Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:02

Hello,

The fix is applied when you finish installing all the expansions. It has the only crack you'll need, so there's no need to apply the cracks that came with the expansions.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:10

Okay, thank you Lady ElDi!! I'll start now then.. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:13

Hello,

Please let us know the result!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:31

I will... Smile Btw, I have a question.. My niece told me that after installing expansions I have to run The Sims 3 from another shortcut than the base game, fx. Sims 3 Pets, (she has them all in original) is that correct? Thanks in advance.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:55

Hello,

You can start from the launcher icon on your desktop, or the TS3W.exe in the base game\bin.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:36

Okay, I'm now ready to use the ultimate fix, but I wanna hear if I have to replace the files in every expansion and base game, when my base game is original? Thank you.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 31 Mar 2012, 15:07

Hello,

Replace all that apply. It may not be needed but it's best to avoid any mistakes.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 16:11

Done! I'm gonna try running it, right now! Ty Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 31 Mar 2012, 17:21

Hello,

Please let us know the result!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 22:19

It works perfect! I was nerveous because it said there was a new patch I should doenload for one of the expansions in order to play, but I just downloaded it, and it works absolutely fine! I can't thank you enough!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 01 Apr 2012, 00:40

Hello,

Glad to hear it's working now! Thank you Lady ElDi!

Happy simming and remember: never hesitate to contact us if you ever run into any problems! Original The Sims 3 - Can I install torrent expansions? [SOLVED] 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top