Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having an issue with a download and an purchased disc. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having an issue with a download and an purchased disc. [SOLVED] Empty Having an issue with a download and an purchased disc. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 04 Oct 2011, 20:21

I downloaded Generations from you and I own Town Life, I installed Generations and followed the steps in the installation guide. The game works fine but it says I don't have Town Life installed. I have uninstalled both and reinstalled both (not doing the crack for generations, I thought that would help) and it still doesn't show Town Life as installed. I've read the fix for this, but not sure if it would work since I didn't download Town Life. Please help me. Your games are awesome and very easy to install and crack, I just want ALL my expansions to work right. Thank you!!!

Back to top Go down

Having an issue with a download and an purchased disc. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Having an issue with a download and an purchased disc. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 04 Oct 2011, 20:27

Hello,

Please correctly apply this Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems (Read the instructions VERY carefully)

After doing the last step(s), the game will work fine ánd Town Life Stuff will show up on the launcher, just as it should. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Having an issue with a download and an purchased disc. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Having an issue with a download and an purchased disc. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 04 Oct 2011, 20:44

Okay I've downloaded the fix and reading the instructions. Just so I don't mess it up do I install the fixes for EVERY expansion and the base game or just the one i'm having trouble with??
I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question....I just don't want to mess up anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 04 Oct 2011, 20:50

Hello,
You can't really mess up your game, so don't worry. Just follow all of the steps and you should be ok.
If you run into any problems, just leave a message.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Oct 2011, 21:01

The launcher is not letting me do the update!!

EDIT: doing a manual update now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 04 Oct 2011, 21:23

Hello,
That would've been my suggestion Very Happy
Please let us know how it works.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Oct 2011, 22:03

IT WORKED!!!!! Thank you guys so much for your help!! cheers I love you

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.
You're welcome! Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top