Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game runs - new content not appearing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game runs - new content not appearing Empty Game runs - new content not appearing

Post by Guest Fri 16 Oct 2015, 10:12

OK. So I did everything by the book. I bought Sims 4 & "Get to Work" the old fashioned way. But didn't fancy coughing up for Kitchen stuff etc but still really wanted the ice cream maker and a few other things. So I did the Ultimate Fix & then I did the Kitchen & Spa Day torrent. I went into Origin after, it spent about an hour "updating" the game and then it let me play.

Game plays fine, but there was no new content. No ice cream machine, no new kitchen stuff, no new hairstyles, no new spa stuff... nothing.

I don't understand?

Back to top Go down

Game runs - new content not appearing Empty Similar issue

Post by Guest Fri 16 Oct 2015, 21:00

Hi all,

I'm having a similar problem. I even uninstalled my legit Sims 4 and just downloaded G4TW version. I watched the video and installed everything as instructed. Yes, my Sims 4 directory is ..../Program Files(86)/The Sims 4. Yes, I have added the Game, Data, Support, the Sims 4 Folder itself etc into my Windows Defender exclusions list. I am running Windows 7.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top