Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble Running TS4 - Only runs the base game not the expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble Running TS4 - Only runs the base game not the expansions Empty Trouble Running TS4 - Only runs the base game not the expansions

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2017, 20:05

Hi everybody!

I've installed very carefully the sims 4 and all of the expansions following every single step of the guides, all of the fixes, but when I go to the folder Game/Bin and run the file TS4.EXE it runs only the base game without the expansions. And that .exe file is the only one I have available to run the game. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, I hope I don't need to install everything once again. Please help! And thank you!

Back to top Go down

Trouble Running TS4 - Only runs the base game not the expansions Empty Re: Trouble Running TS4 - Only runs the base game not the expansions

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2017, 20:38

I was told that the new update only had the base game..no dlc. im not sure why but i lost everything..ive had to restart this process maybe 4 times already lol. i finally thought i had a breakthrough but it was just an endless loading screen. Now i had to completley remove TS4 AGAIN lol. Let me know if you find a solution to your issue. I am going to try again and maybe take my time and not rush. it was alot easier just adding the update to the game,

Back to top Go down

Trouble Running TS4 - Only runs the base game not the expansions Empty Re: Trouble Running TS4 - Only runs the base game not the expansions

Post by Guest Tue 12 Sep 2017, 20:37

You are not supposed to download and install the UPDATE Only fix. That one deletes all your DLC's. The warning is even printed in bold and in red on that specific post. The one introducing the UPDATE ONLY fix. This fix is only for basegame players who do not want all the DLC's but have the game patched to latest version.I think you will have to start from scratch, to get the DLC's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top