Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED HELP !!! :( BADLY. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEED HELP !!! :( BADLY. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty NEED HELP !!! :( BADLY. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Oct 2015, 13:19

First topic message reminder :

Hello There G4TW Master's, I tip my fedora.

I Just Finish Downloading latest The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix.
After Applying the fix, An error message Incomplete Game data keep appearing when i tried to play. Sad
Please Help Me... Everything is fine before applying this Fix (Base Game + GTW EP)

I'm Sorry for my bad English Smile

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP !!! :( BADLY. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: NEED HELP !!! :( BADLY. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2015, 01:15

For me, everything is Working Fine. The only thing i lost is The Vacation Option (Thats mean Granite Falls, right?).

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP !!! :( BADLY. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: NEED HELP !!! :( BADLY. [SOLVED]

Post by Sim Architect Mon 09 Nov 2015, 02:38

ivack wrote:For me, everything is Working Fine. The only thing i lost is The Vacation Option (Thats mean Granite Falls, right?).

Hi! Please, take a look at the topic below, since it may have the answer to your problem. Thanks!

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21473-concerning-granite-falls-get-to-work-and-the-ultimate-fix

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5

Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Nov 2015, 22:27

Sim Architect wrote:
ivack wrote:For me, everything is Working Fine. The only thing i lost is The Vacation Option (Thats mean Granite Falls, right?).

Hi! Please, take a look at the topic below, since it may have the answer to your problem. Thanks!

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21473-concerning-granite-falls-get-to-work-and-the-ultimate-fix

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
U mean at this point right?

Code:
I.) Download the official Ultimate fix here and
 then also download and apply the Fix addition (about 70MB in size).
Copy the "Delta"-folder of the fix addition into your game install
folder. When prompted, choose "replace all existing files" or "replace
all files in destination".You MUST download
 and apply the fix addition, whether you use the MEGA-link, the torrent
link or any of the other mirrors. The fix addition MUST be added in any case, after you applied the main fix. This is the method that I recommend you do.

I Already do everything in those thread told us, except point II. Redownload the whole pack. But now in progress,,,
Btw, nice YT Channel Carlos is tha man!!! More Sims 4 Vid Please  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 10 Nov 2015, 03:48

Thanks! Cookie from Carlos I meant that you need to download the full torrent (4 GB in size) that's linked in my video, if you want to have everything, or you can fix the granite falls by using BOTH the 2GB ultimate fix PLUS the small add on (this solution is new to me, honestly, I am just getting to know about it from your post, sorry).

Please, also to keep in mind that you need to have Get to Work installed as well (before the Spa Day, or you have to apply the fix again).

Keep us posted on your advances, I hope you can get the game fully functional soon!

Tea 5 Tea 5

Last edited by Sim Architect on Fri 13 Nov 2015, 01:15; edited 1 time in total
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Nov 2015, 14:26

Sim Architect wrote:[color=#FFAABB]Thanks! Cookie from Carlos I meant that you need to download the full torrent (4 GB in size) that's linked in my video, if you want to have everything, or you can fix the granite falls by using BOTH the 2GB ultimate fix PLUS the small add on (this solution is new to me, honestly, I am just getting to know about it from your post, sorry).

Please, also to keep in mind that you need to have Get to Work installed as well (before the Spa Day, or you have to apply the fix again).

Keep us posted on your advances, I hope you can get the game fully functional soon!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Fiiiuuuhh... Finally... My download is finish... Why.
Here it is:
Spoiler:

Now, the question is can i just re-apply all of the files from rar to my install folder, or i have to reinstall everything from Base game??

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Nov 2015, 21:27

ivack wrote:Fiiiuuuhh... Finally... My download is finish... Why.
Here it is:
Spoiler:

Now, the question is can i just re-apply all of the files from rar to my install folder, or i have to reinstall everything from Base game??

//MOVED

Topic moved to the correct section. You don't need to re-install the base game. Just copy the contents from the .RAR, into your game install folder in C:\Program files(x86)\The Sims 4. REPLACE all existing files when prompted (select "replace the files in the destination" !).

I also see that the topic is going on for very long now, and - unfortunately - your problem is still persisting. Like I said earlier, I still suspect that somewhere you keep making a (small) mistake, that causes this error for you. Of course, I don't know for sure.

If you still say it doesn't work for you after this here, then take it as it is for now, as un-satisfactory as it is for you. There really is no point in any of us if we keep repeating the things. There may be mechanics in the game...that we don't know about yet. The error in your case could be caused by something else.

Sorry that I don't have any better news.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Nov 2015, 06:39

Yeeeyyy... Everything is working now...

Spoiler:

Thank you very much... Carlos is tha man!!! for all of you who try to help me. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
BIG RESPECT I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Sun 15 Nov 2015, 03:37

Ageha wrote:The new(current) ultimate fix should include everything inside. Only the Update only fix doesn't have them.

//i hope the admin can put a torrent link soon though. Downloading that big can take quite some time. 
Gosh no.  I hope they stop maintaining the old links and just work on a new fix-everything one with the latest / new content.
xerendipity
xerendipity
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Nov 2015, 08:46

ivack wrote:Yeeeyyy... Everything is working now...

Thank you very much... Carlos is tha man!!! for all of you who try to help me. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

You're welcome, but I myself didn't do much. Thank @Ageha and @Sim Architect. Very Happy  As your problem seems solved, I will lock the topic now. Feel free to open a new thread if you run into any other issues. Have fun !

xerendipity wrote:
Ageha wrote:(...)

Gosh no.  I hope they stop maintaining the old links and just work on a new fix-everything one with the latest / new content.

If you have specific ideas, feel free to post in the "Suggestions"-subforum here. Smile
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f5-suggestion-box

But the only "old link" that is maintained is the one from the Get to Work expansion. Other than that the main Ultimate fix gets updated every time there is new content; in order to get the full pack, people need to install Get to Work first, then apply the Ultimate fix.

We could of course make something like a "global Ultimate fix", one that really includes ALL DLC, including "Get to Work" and any other future expansion packs. But as Ageha - correctly - implied, the only practical way to do is would be to use torrents only, and not any MEGA or MediaFire links. Because such a type of fix would be extremely big in filesize, and not very practical to download with a browser.

I actually brought the issue up with the Admin, but for now, we'll go on with the method of keeping "Get to Work" and the bigger expansions separately, and parallel to that offer the Ultimate fix for the base game updates + smaller DLC, like the game packs, stuff packs and free packs.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 16 Nov 2015, 05:23

Carlos wrote:
ivack wrote:Yeeeyyy... Everything is working now...

You're welcome, but I myself didn't do much. Thank @Ageha and @Sim Architect. Very Happy  As your problem seems solved, I will lock the topic now. Feel free to open a new thread if you run into any other issues. Have fun !

xerendipity wrote:
Ageha wrote:(...)

If you have specific ideas, feel free to post in the "Suggestions"-subforum here. Smile
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f5-suggestion-box

But the only "old link" that is maintained is the one from the Get to Work expansion. Other than that the main Ultimate fix gets updated every time there is new content; in order to get the full pack, people need to install Get to Work first, then apply the Ultimate fix.

We could of course make something like a "global Ultimate fix", one that really includes ALL DLC, including "Get to Work" and any other future expansion packs. But as Ageha - correctly - implied, the only practical way to do is would be to use torrents only, and not any MEGA or MediaFire links. Because such a type of fix would be extremely big in filesize, and not very practical to download with a browser.

I actually brought the issue up with the Admin, but for now, we'll go on with the method of keeping "Get to Work" and the bigger expansions separately, and parallel to that offer the Ultimate fix for the base game updates + smaller DLC, like the game packs, stuff packs and free packs.
@Carlos, I can upload a torrent with everything in it. Just let me know when the next release comes!

:tea5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top