Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Get To Work & Ultimate fix problems.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Get To Work & Ultimate fix problems. Empty Sims 4 Get To Work & Ultimate fix problems.

Post by Guest Thu 29 Oct 2015, 04:18

So before I get into it, I just want to say I know games4theworld isn't very mac supported yet and I've looked through all the forums and haven't found one with a fix for my issue.

So i downloaded sims 4 and get to work from here and installed it through wine with no problems. But, when i try to install GTW, i followed all of the instructions of copying files into the folders (moving files not folders) and all seemed to work, but when i go to play sims 4 it tells me that i can view my packs (which is something it didn't do with just ts4 installed) which i guess it means that GTW is installed but then when i load the game, there is nothing to do with GTW anywhere, it just seems like GTW was never installed. i'm very confused.

i hope this post made sense.

has anyone else had this problem? 

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get To Work & Ultimate fix problems. Empty Re: Sims 4 Get To Work & Ultimate fix problems.

Post by Sim Architect Thu 29 Oct 2015, 23:54

Hi! I am not a Mac expert, sorry, but you might find some useful info in the topic below, at least until @Phoebe has the chance to get back to you Wink

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21473-concerning-granite-falls-get-to-work-and-the-ultimate-fix

Please, keep us posted!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get To Work & Ultimate fix problems. Empty Re: Sims 4 Get To Work & Ultimate fix problems.

Post by Phoebe Fri 30 Oct 2015, 14:44

Hello,

We don't give officially Sims 4 support, I can't even make it work in my Mac. So I really don't have any idea.

Sorry for not being able to help you WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 30 Oct 2015, 16:00

Sorry to hear that, @Phoebe!

Should we advise people to try using a Windows Emulator or a multi boot / Windows Boot if they want to play the game?

Thanks!

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Oct 2015, 06:30

Thanks for the help guys! I actually got it to work and I'm not really sure how, I just turned my computer off one night and the next morning it was installed! Thank you though x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 31 Oct 2015, 16:05

Awesome!

I wish you have a great time playing!

Problem solved, topic closed.

Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get To Work & Ultimate fix problems. Empty Ultimate Fix Problem

Post by Guest Sun 01 Nov 2015, 21:30

Ok so sorry that this is my second post but I've been having a lot of trouble with my sims 4 since I downloaded and installed the ultimate fix. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but yesterday I got the ultimate fix to work and everything was installed and sweet, and then all of a sudden today I went to play it and all of my expansion packs have been uninstalled? None of my furniture or my clothes that I'm using in my game from the expansion packs are there anymore and I don't get a notification at the beginning of the game telling me that I have packs installed.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how I can fix it?

Thanks heaps in advance

Mod edit: topic unlocked; post merged.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Dec 2015, 18:36

stephcummings wrote:Ok so sorry that this is my second post but I've been having a lot of trouble with my sims 4 since I downloaded and installed the ultimate fix. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but yesterday I got the ultimate fix to work and everything was installed and sweet, and then all of a sudden today I went to play it and all of my expansion packs have been uninstalled? None of my furniture or my clothes that I'm using in my game from the expansion packs are there anymore and I don't get a notification at the beginning of the game telling me that I have packs installed.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how I can fix it?

Thanks heaps in advance

Mod edit: topic unlocked; post merged.

- Carlos
What Mac computer are you using? I'm using an Air and the expansion packs never showed up.  Why God. Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top