Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't see downloaded lots in game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't see downloaded lots in game. Empty Can't see downloaded lots in game.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Nov 2015, 17:33

Hello.
So I have downloaded the sims 4 crack from games4theworld. Im bad at building, well not, but I rather play than build. So I wanted to download lots from the gallery, but ofcourse its not possible from the cracked version. Now Im trying to download from the internet. I made the Tray folder, im not downloading any cc so i think i dont need the mods folder.I  made the Tray folder, i watched 100 and 1 tutorials and tried different ways to download the lots but still they arent showing in my library Sad  I havent put folders in the Tray folder. Im doing everything as said, but still nothing. I wish you could help.
P.S Its cracked and the mods and tray folder didnt show up by themselfs. Im still not sure where to put the Tray folder.
And where could i find screenshots and videos? Im very confused. Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Can't see downloaded lots in game. Empty Re: Can't see downloaded lots in game.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Nov 2015, 14:04

Please, I still need help. I have tried to do the same things over and over again, nothing is changing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Nov 2015, 19:44

Hi there!

By default, the mods/trays folder should be created when you start the game. A house I downloaded from TSR has around 5 files inside the .zip folder and I put them all under Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 -> tray folder. I could help you test to see if the lots shows up in my game if you're still having problems (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Nov 2015, 21:02

Ageha wrote:Hi there!

By default, the mods/trays folder should be created when you start the game. A house I downloaded from TSR has around 5 files inside the .zip folder and I put them all under Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 -> tray folder. I could help you test to see if the lots shows up in my game if you're still having problems (:
So all i see when I open the sims 4 folder, is Installer, Data, Delta, EP01 and all those other kind of folders, Game and support. I have Played the game many times now, but still no mods or tray folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Nov 2015, 21:24

Okay i see now. You're looking at the SIMS 4 folder itself. You need yo go to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4(or Sims 4).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Nov 2015, 21:27

Ageha wrote:Okay i see now. You're looking at the SIMS 4 folder itself. You need yo go to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4(or Sims 4).
Oh my God. Im so stupid Very Happy Thank you so much. I will try it now, will tell if it works Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Nov 2015, 21:40

Ageha wrote:Okay i see now. You're looking at the SIMS 4 folder itself. You need yo go to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4(or Sims 4).
Thank you very much. I was searching for 2 days to do this, and finally someone helped. Smile It works, i just checked, i see all the lots in my library.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Nov 2015, 21:50

Yay! Happy to help! Have fun!  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top