Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Error, Just cant open Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Error, Just cant open Sims 4 Empty No Error, Just cant open Sims 4

Post by Guest Thu 05 Nov 2015, 21:34

I downloaded & installed G4TW version of Sims 4. i also own a disc copy but uninstalled it because i want the Get to work expansion. well after I installed the sims 4 G4TW version, i did the ultimate fix also. did every step correctly my antivirus is not taking the files away. for some reason the application will not open at all. ive tried to run as admin too & it still wont open. it does not come up with an error. just wont open up. what did i do wrong?

Back to top Go down

No Error, Just cant open Sims 4 Empty Re: No Error, Just cant open Sims 4

Post by Sim Architect Sat 07 Nov 2015, 01:05

Hi! Are you running through the shortcut on your desktop or are you opening the game directly in the folder where it is installed (program files etc)?

Also, be welcome to take a look at my video below, where I show how I install the game with "everything" we have available so far Smile

Keep us posted!

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Nov 2015, 17:01

I reinstalled everything & started over, got it working. then i had a problem with Get to work jobs as i couldnt see any task. so i came back here & found a forum, fixed it. You can close this forum if youd like. thank you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Nov 2015, 20:32

Actually I have the problem too, but with the game you have in the video. I click on the .exe in the game folder, but nothing happens, not even an error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 07 Nov 2015, 22:04

Sahleenah wrote:I reinstalled everything & started over, got it working. then i had a problem with Get to work jobs as i couldnt see any task. so i came back here & found a forum, fixed it. You can close this forum if youd like. thank you. Smile
Geat! Thanks!

Tea 3 Tea 3

Shower Harvey wrote:Actually I have the problem too, but with the game you have in the video. I click on the .exe in the game folder, but nothing happens, not even an error.
Hi! Sorry to hear that, did you try doing what Sahleenah did (reinstalling everything with the stuff from my video)? Maybe it's the easier less risky way to try fixing it?

I am sorry the new crack has issues, we can only go so far to help you all, but we're here to help any way we can Smile

Please, keep us posted, so we can help you further...

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Nov 2015, 12:17

I'll try it out when I get come to a stable connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Nov 2015, 22:09

I installed the game again and it still doesn't start, but I found out why. I renamed the TS4 folder in documents so the game created its own, everything worked fine. I figured it had something to do with my CC (which only contains compressed files). I moved the compressed files out of the folder and replaced with some random CC (not compressed), and it works. Apparently the game doesn't start when the TS4 folder in documents includes compressed files. How can I fix this? Is there a limit on how many files you can compress?

Thanks for taking your time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top