Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin error every time I try to open sims 4???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin error every time I try to open sims 4??? Empty Origin error every time I try to open sims 4???

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jan 2016, 20:23

Origin error every time I try to open sims 4??? Image11

Hi,

Every time I try to open sims 4 this error appears?? I don't even have origin installed, I have the sims 4 base game with both expansion packs installed from this website. I have reinstalled about four or five times and every time the error has still appeared. What can solve my problem????

Back to top Go down

Origin error every time I try to open sims 4??? Empty Re: Origin error every time I try to open sims 4???

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jan 2016, 17:55

I have the exact same problem! It worked fine when I installed the base game and the Get to Work expansion pack, but I have recently downloaded the Get Together expansion and it has come up with this error everytime. I've tried deleting Origin and disconnecting the internet. It's strange because I did not have this problem before  Sad

Back to top Go down

Origin error every time I try to open sims 4??? Empty Re: Origin error every time I try to open sims 4???

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jan 2016, 18:39

You have a problem with your firewall on your computer.
You have to see if THE SIMS is in the firewall list
On windows or whatever Firewall you have installed
And in the same directory as the firewall says it is
I changed where the files were installed and ran into this problem
The crack needs to connect to the internet or do a loop on your network
The 2 crack files are RldOrigin_x64.dll and RldOrigin.dll
If I remember correct the 2 DLL's

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 05 Jan 2016, 22:32

Gracellis wrote:Origin error every time I try to open sims 4??? Image11

Hi,

Every time I try to open sims 4 this error appears?? I don't even have origin installed, I have the sims 4 base game with both expansion packs installed from this website. I have reinstalled about four or five times and every time the error has still appeared. What can solve my problem????

Hello and welcome to the forum,

If you haven't done so yet, please take your time and have a look at these 2 topics:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19191-unable-to-start-origin-is-currently-not-running-alternative-solutions

After doing these things suggested there, uninstall again and re-install in the following order: TS4 Base game -> Get to Work -> Get together. Of course, also make sure to move the installation folder "The Sims 4" out of Electronic Arts and into a different folder location. For example directly under Program files(x86) ?

If you find you are having difficulties with actually configuring the exclusions, try just turning off your anti-virus permanently, but if you are running Windows 10, then it means Windows Defender will become active, and you will need to focus on configuring exclusions in Windows Defender.

Again, if you are running Windows 10.

Good luck for now, and do keep us posted ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jan 2016, 23:37

Ok so I just downloaded the ultimate fix for the sims 4 off the games4theworld website and it worked like a charm! I had tried everything suggested and only this managed to fix it. Works perfectly!

Good luck! (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top