Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cupcakle Factory - Cannot Bake Pastries

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cupcakle Factory - Cannot Bake Pastries Empty Cupcakle Factory - Cannot Bake Pastries

Post by Guest Sun 08 Nov 2015, 11:56

Hi everyone, I am experiencing a weird glitch where no matter what I try, I cannot 'Bake Pastries' from the cupcake machine... however I can bake cupcakes :S
I have removed the Mods folder so I know it is no conflicting CC... and tried restarting the game and also trying it out in different homes and neighborhoods.
Please can anyone help?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Cupcakle Factory - Cannot Bake Pastries Empty Re: Cupcakle Factory - Cannot Bake Pastries

Post by Sim Architect Tue 10 Nov 2015, 19:54

That's a good question, indeed!

I don't have the game now, so I can't test it. I tried to find a solution at google, but I saw nothing specific so far (except for this very same post).

Did you try to increase your skill level baking cupcakes, to see if it unlocks the pastries option? Maybe that could help. Otherwise, we'll need to look further into it to know what happens, sorry Sad

Please, keep us posted!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Cupcakle Factory - Cannot Bake Pastries Empty Re: Cupcakle Factory - Cannot Bake Pastries

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Nov 2015, 23:04

Binka126 wrote:Hi everyone, I am experiencing a weird glitch where no matter what I try, I cannot 'Bake Pastries' from the cupcake machine... however I can bake cupcakes :S
I have removed the Mods folder so I know it is no conflicting CC... and tried restarting the game and also trying it out in different homes and neighborhoods.
Please can anyone help?

Thanks

Hello,

Have you tried applying the "fix addition", which I spoke about in my Global Announcement here ?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21473-concerning-granite-falls-get-to-work-and-the-ultimate-fix

Just copy & paste that "Delta"-folder from the fix addition, into your TS4 install folder. Overwrite the existing files when prompted. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Nov 2015, 20:19

Thanks for suggestions, but yes, my sims have full cooking, baking, gourmet and everything Sad still no good. Have also tried the Fix yes, but no improvement yet Sad

Just seen an update for the fix which was added yesterday or so. Will try this and post back here. Thanks again!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Nov 2015, 21:07

Newest fix works. Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top