Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updating The Sims 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updating The Sims 4. Empty Updating The Sims 4.

Post by Guest Sun 29 Nov 2015, 23:45

Hi, i dunno if this is the right place to post it, but it has been a year since i last played the sims 4 (November 14, 2014) and I know that there have been updates, but are they included with the ultimate patch?

Thanks again

Back to top Go down

Updating The Sims 4. Empty Re: Updating The Sims 4.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 08 Dec 2015, 14:42

Michelle801 wrote:Hi, i dunno if this is the right place to post it, but it has been a year since i last played the sims 4 (November 14, 2014) and I know that there have been updates, but are they included with the ultimate patch?

Thanks again

Hello,

I'll assume you got your base game of Sims 4 from Games4theworld ? If so, you can get the "Get to Work"-expansion from the following site:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

And the Ultimate fix is available here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Install Get to Work first, followed by the Ultimate fix. Always follow the included instructions, in those downloads. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top