Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with updating Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with updating Sims 4 Empty Help with updating Sims 4

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 17:38

Hi! I have my Sims 4 downloaded from another website and it has the City Living expansion and older DLCs before City Living. Its
game version is 1.25.136.1020. I wanted to update my game so I downloaded the ultimate fix available in this website but I didn't read that it was for base game only, my bad! Very Happy, so I lost all DLC's included on my Sims 4. But good thing is, I backed up my old Sims 4 files, leaving me with the game version it was before I installed the ultimate fix. I wanted to ask is, if, for example, I downloaded the Fitness Pack from here, will it update my game from 1.25.136.1020 to 1.31.37.1020, which is the current game version? If not, what do you think should I do? Thanks for the help! Smile

Back to top Go down

Help with updating Sims 4 Empty Re: Help with updating Sims 4

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 17:41

No, unfortunately not. You have to install Toddlers and Vampires, parenthood and then Fitness. They build on each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 17:42

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately for out DLCs to work, you need to update your City Living to Vampire -> Parenthood and finally Fitness. Take note of #7 in the guide here if you decide to update your game to 1.31.

If you have any problems/questions, feel free to ask them in this thread. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 17:43

omg I didn't expect the replies to be this fast! Haha Smile anyways, I'll try it. Thank you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 17:54

Ageha wrote:Hi and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately for out DLCs to work, you need to update your City Living to Vampire -> Parenthood and finally Fitness. Take note of #7 in the guide here if you decide to update your game to 1.31.

If you have any problems/questions, feel free to ask them in this thread. Very Happy

Can I have a link on where can I download Vampires? I can't seem to find it here. Sorry for being demanding but thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 17:55

Hi there,

Our downloads can be found here. No worries though.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 17:59

Thank you so much! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content