Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4: Get Together OUT NOW! (Download link)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4: Get Together OUT NOW! (Download link) Empty The Sims 4: Get Together OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Sat 12 Dec 2015, 13:12

Hello everyone,

I'm posting this message to let you know that we've successfully released a torrent for The Sims 4: Get Together, based on RLD's crack.

Arrow  Magnet link

Arrow  .torrent file

Or via direct download mirror HERE (extract the files from the .iso, and copy/paste/overwrite over your existing Sims 4 installation)

Also included:

-- Spa Day (Game Pack)
-- Luxury Party Stuff Pack
-- Perfect Patio Stuff Pack
-- Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack
-- Spooky Stuff Pack

==> READ THE INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE BEEN UPDATED! <<==
We'll update the Ultimate Fix on our Forum very soon too. We'll also be adding a brand new 'How to install The Sims 4' guide very soon, since it's getting slightly confusing to install everything now. (Unlike with previous games in the The Sims series)

Please do not post any questions or issues in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead. Thank you!

Last edited by Admin on Sat 12 Dec 2015, 19:57; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Get Together OUT NOW! (Download link) Empty Re: The Sims 4: Get Together OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Sim Architect Sat 12 Dec 2015, 14:48

Thanks!! I included a link to this post in my video tutorial below, so people can get your version if they prefer Wink.

Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1

All Hail Carlos! All Hail Carlos!

How to Install The Sims 4 with Get Together, Spooky Day and All Previous DLC
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Get Together OUT NOW! (Download link) Empty Re: The Sims 4: Get Together OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 14 Dec 2015, 04:42

Very cool !  Very Happy   Carlos is tha man  Happy B-day!

//EDIT

Small update: since some of you reported minor (?) in-game glitches, which I myself encountered too, I looked at the files again, and in the process compiled a small "hotfix". This hotfix should help remedy issues like Llama-symbols in the Newcrest neighborhood, possible issues with those "Christmas celebration items" not showing up or even possible issues when trying to travel to Granite Falls.

The download is very small, and you should copy + paste the 3 folders inside the .RAR, to your Sims 4 install location, overwriting the existing files. I did, however, also include a small install guide in the .RAR, although it should be straightforward.

Have fun (again), and feel free to let us know about any other possible glitches ! Very Happy 

Arrow  "Get together" hotfix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top