Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4 Get Together torrent problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4 Get Together torrent problem. [SOLVED] Empty TS4 Get Together torrent problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 Dec 2015, 17:20

Hi there!
Sorry to bother. So, I've tried to download the new EP torrent (official release), but after less than a minute, the computer gives me the screen of death! I've tried twice and ended with the SoD and I don't know what to do. Please help me!

Back to top Go down

TS4 Get Together torrent problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: TS4 Get Together torrent problem. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 Dec 2015, 18:48

Daisy18 wrote:Hi there!
Sorry to bother. So, I've tried to download the new EP torrent (official release), but after less than a minute, the computer gives me the screen of death! I've tried twice and ended with the SoD and I don't know what to do. Please help me!

Hello,

When you restart the computer after it bluescreens, do you get an error window ? There should be some information in it. If you can, please post (only) the part that says BCCode

Alternatively, you could also memorize the line of code in the bluescreen, usually next to the word "STOP". But I guess the previous method might be easier.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

TS4 Get Together torrent problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: TS4 Get Together torrent problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2015, 04:02

I don't get any error, just the "windows has shut up incorrectly" (or something like this), and the options of starting windows in safe mode or normally.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 13 Dec 2015, 04:59

Daisy18 wrote:I don't get any error, just the "windows has shut up incorrectly" (or something like this), and the options of starting windows in safe mode or normally.

I was talking about the actual desktop. Smile  When the BSOD happens, and you re-boot the computer, and then get to the desktop, a small window should pop up with some information in it. We would need the line of code next to BBCode, in that window. Please see what happens when you actually get to your desktop after re-booting...

Or again, memorize the line of code in the bluescreen, next to "STOP". To make it easier, it would also be enough if you just try and memorize the last 2 or 3 digits, at the END of the code. We really need (for now) those 2 or 3 digits/letters to learn what is basically happening. Everything else after that needs to be seen.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 13 Dec 2015, 10:22

Daisy18 wrote:just the "windows has shut up incorrectly"
lol!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2015, 11:12

I've tried again today, and it downloaded normally, without the BSoD. Thanks anyway! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 13 Dec 2015, 21:45

Daisy18 wrote:I've tried again today, and it downloaded normally, without the BSoD. Thanks anyway! Smile

Could have been a random BSoD, which happens (very rarely) for me too. Anyhow, I'll close the thread for now. If the issue happens again, and you want to post about it, feel free to contact me and I'll re-open the topic again. Have fun !

Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top