Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloading The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Torrent File Problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloading The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Torrent File Problem. [SOLVED] Empty Downloading The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Torrent File Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2018, 11:05

Good day,

Sorry to disturb, i have a problem downloading the Torrent file of The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff. It has no Peers/seeders, where should i get a better torrent file of it which has seeders. Please help. . .I can't install these:

The Sims 4 - Jungle Adventures
The Sims 4 - My First Pet Stuff
The Sims 4 - Seasons
The Sims 4 - Update 1.44.83.1020

without downloading this:

The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff

Please help. . . Why God. Why God. Why God.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 14 Jul 2018, 23:33; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : PROBLEM SOLVED)

Back to top Go down

Downloading The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Torrent File Problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Downloading The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Torrent File Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2018, 12:54

Try a different torrent-client.
There are plenty of seeders at present.

Back to top Go down

Downloading The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Torrent File Problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Downloading The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Torrent File Problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2018, 15:42

In this specific case you can skip Laundry Day and install the rest in correct order (consider downloading update 1.44.88.1020 instead of 83). You just won't have Laundry Day DLC but the rest will work fine.

If you still don't get any seeds on that torrent and want to have Laundry Day stuff you can install it using my installers.

@edit: don't forget to enable DHT. And if you're still not getting any seeds add those to tracker list:
Code:
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce

udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce

udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Jul 2018, 00:27

emokizta2222 wrote:Good day,

Sorry to disturb, i have a problem downloading the Torrent file of The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff. It has no Peers/seeders, where should i get a better torrent file of it which has seeders. Please help. . .I can't install these:

The Sims 4 - Jungle Adventures
The Sims 4 - My First Pet Stuff
The Sims 4 - Seasons
The Sims 4 - Update 1.44.83.1020

without downloading this:

The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff

Please help. . . Why God. Why God. Why God.

Direct download for Laundry Day stuff:
http://safelinking.net/txc4B6n

But you should try configuring the settings in your torrent client, as well as forward the necessary ports. See this guide here for an introduction to the topic.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jul 2018, 04:38

>>>noted all of these advice, thank you so much. . .i've tried all of it and it works, but i choose direct download instead. . .i downloaded The Sims 4 - Laundry Day Stuff faster than torrent though. . .

Thank you So much Sir, Problem Solved!

Mod edit: topic closed, have fun!

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top