Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Get Together Problems!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Get Together Problems!! Empty Sims 4 Get Together Problems!!

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 23:52

Alright, before I begin...I just wanna say thank you guys for getting Sims 4 Get Together expansion pack. I am also happy that my game is at the latest version and everything is great. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Except.... Oh my... Oh my... Oh my...

The first plumbob I see that comes up spins and spins and then stops spinning. Basically what I'm saying is the game freezes on me for five minutes (more or less) and I have to sit there through the music for five minutes. It wouldn't be so bad really if I could get out of it but I can't as no matter how I press the Esc button and the Windows button...it refuses to leave.  Why God. Why God. Why God.

Then after it finally goes to the main screen...a message comes up (every single time I start it) saying that packs are currently being downloaded. Which is messed up cause they are fully installed on it and I don't have Origin on (hasn't been on for a whole year...maybe more).  Why God. Why God.

Everything is cool after that...no problems whatsoever. But then I discovered another anomaly that caused me to come to you guys for help. I went to Newcrest (to check it out; no idea how that got installed) and there were llamas all over the place. Not actual llamas but the llama you see when you go into "cheat mode" and tell your detective to have an "apprehend the suspect" event...when he's at home. 

I'm not sure Newcrest is supposed to have that. Help Help Help

I took off my mods and custom content and even my saves before I installed Get Together. I only took the Get Together expansion pack and not the other packs that were with the rar file (Spooky pack, Spa Day, etc). I now currently have Get To Work, Outdoor Retreat and Get Together but as I said before I have problems and I never had any problems before I got the Get Together expansion pack. 

Am I gonna have to reinstall everything? Sad Cause I had to delete the rar files and the other files to make space. The only rar I have is Get To Work. Seriously, I need help. And please do not bring to the Sims 3 part. I checked the other topic out and I tried that but it didn't work. I looked all over the internet for help. Seriously, what did I do wrong? Why. Why. Why.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get Together Problems!! Empty Re: Sims 4 Get Together Problems!!

Post by Sim Architect Wed 23 Dec 2015, 13:36

You can run it windowed (change the option in the graphics menu inside of the game), so you can do something else while the game loads...

It takes a while to load the game anyway, 5 minutes is reasonable Smile

About the llamas, please take a look at the topic below, I think it applies to you!

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21865-llama-symbols-in-newcrest-and-other-smaller-glitches-fix#

Let's know if that solves your problem. Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male