Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with Get Together & mods/CC.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with Get Together & mods/CC. Empty Problems with Get Together & mods/CC.

Post by Guest Wed 23 Dec 2015, 02:35

Hiya, first time poster, longtime user of Games4theworld!

I recently installed Get Together, but after doing so I encountered an issue that I assume is because of my CC/mods. I've seen a couple other people with the same issue: my Sims can't/won't do anything. They can't interact with each other or any objects. Even if they decide to do it themselves they can't. The action pops up into their queue for an instant but immediately disappears. They'll stand there with all their needs decaying because they can't do anything at all.

I read through the other threads of people having a similar issue, and I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling my game several times now. I've downloaded and installed everything correctly and the game has no problems actually running. I've applied the Ultimate Fix to no avail.

The only thing that solves the problem is to get rid of all of my CC/mods and clear the cache. If I do that, my Sims have no problem going about their daily lives and interacting with other Sims and objects until their little electronic hearts are content. Right now I'm playing the game without any mods or CC, but I really miss some of my mods (such as faster eating... the game is practically unplayable without it u_u). I tried a variety of things, such as taking out all script mods, using only CC, finding new/updated versions of every mod I use, using only one mod (which was a no mosaic mod btw, just to test). No matter what I do, if there is any CC or mods at all, my Sims are stuck.

Does anyone have any tips that worked for them? Or am I just stuck with no mods/CC indefinitely? Thanks so much!!

Back to top Go down

Problems with Get Together & mods/CC. Empty Re: Problems with Get Together & mods/CC.

Post by Sim Architect Wed 23 Dec 2015, 14:13

Hi! Maybe one (or a few) of your mods is (are) incompatible with the new game version.

Please, try installing them slowly (one by one, or a few per time).

Let's know what you got and, if you can, mention the mod(s) that were causing the problem, so more people can use your experience to do the same.

Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Problems with Get Together & mods/CC. Empty Re: Problems with Get Together & mods/CC.

Post by Guest Fri 25 Dec 2015, 23:01

I've started reinstalling my mods (or the ones I care about) one by one, and so far none have broken my game, thankfully! If/when I find one that does, I will post it. I can post a list of the "safe" mods I'm using if anyone's interested as well. ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 25 Dec 2015, 23:20

Kinriku wrote:I've started reinstalling my mods (or the ones I care about) one by one, and so far none have broken my game, thankfully! If/when I find one that does, I will post it. I can post a list of the "safe" mods I'm using if anyone's interested as well. ^^;
That would be great! Thanks!!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top