Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Macbook's problems] unable to start TS4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Macbook's problems] unable to start TS4 Empty [Macbook's problems] unable to start TS4

Post by Guest Fri 25 Dec 2015, 13:29

Hi guys, so i've recently installed new expansions of the game ( get to work & get together ) on my Mac pro (2014). However, when i start the game, it appears a message :"UNABLE TO START: Origin is currently not running.
It took me several days to figure out my problems with no results, and i know that some people using PC have already fixed it by: checking anti-virus softwares or moving the Electronic Art folder... but none of these can be applied on macbooks...
So please tell me how i can solve my problems  Why God. Why God. cos i'm so desperate to keep seeking  Why God. Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

[Macbook's problems] unable to start TS4 Empty Re: [Macbook's problems] unable to start TS4

Post by Guest Fri 25 Dec 2015, 13:30

Oh, furthermore, i also used ultimate fix ( the latest one ) but it still has no effects  pale

Back to top Go down

[Macbook's problems] unable to start TS4 Empty Re: [Macbook's problems] unable to start TS4

Post by Guest Sun 27 Dec 2015, 10:40

same problem here... unfortunately there's no support for mac users

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jan 2016, 11:28

thanh31596 wrote:Hi guys, so i've recently installed new expansions of the game ( get to work & get together ) on my Mac pro (2014). However, when i start the game, it appears a message :"UNABLE TO START: Origin is currently not running.
It took me several days to figure out my problems with no results, and i know that some people using PC have already fixed it by: checking anti-virus softwares or moving the Electronic Art folder... but none of these can be applied on macbooks...
So please tell me how i can solve my problems  Why God. Why God. cos i'm so desperate to keep seeking  Why God. Why God. Why God.

echtra wrote:same problem here... unfortunately there's no support for mac users

Hello, here's the solution that I doscovered which worked for me and other people: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21130-error-origin-is-currently-not-running-d3382ced984c6a380000000000000000#143574

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jan 2016, 14:36

zappster wrote:
thanh31596 wrote:Hi guys, so i've recently installed new expansions of the game ( get to work & get together ) on my Mac pro (2014). However, when i start the game, it appears a message :"UNABLE TO START: Origin is currently not running.

echtra wrote:same problem here... unfortunately there's no support for mac users

Hello, here's the solution that I doscovered which worked for me and other people: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21130-error-origin-is-currently-not-running-d3382ced984c6a380000000000000000#143574

Smile
 it worked for me! Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top