Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I needed a place to vent frustration so I just did it here, k? Very sorry.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I needed a place to vent frustration so I just did it here, k? Very sorry. Empty I needed a place to vent frustration so I just did it here, k? Very sorry.

Post by coolcandy3001 Fri 25 Dec 2015, 21:41

What a greattt christmas AH...AHA...ha

My mum found out my step-dad is taking drugs and cheating on her WOOP.
My mum ran out of the house and my older brother has gone looking for her, WOOP.
We can't afford any presents or any money so all we did was eat dinner, I mean I'm not spoilt BUT ON TOP OF EVERYTHING, WOOP.
My boyfriend and me had an arguement because his mum wouldn't let him come over, WOOP.
My step-dad is abusing us because he's angry, WOOP. (Me and my 3 year old sister)
Everyone is very drunk and angry, WOOP.
please like really. Can someone comfort me, I need comfort. I honestly just wanna just.... ugh -.- my life never goes up. NEVER GOES UP. It's just down down DOWN DOWN DOWN >_<

ignore me please, I'll probably edit out this post when I am in a better mood but now I do just wanna cry and have strangers who I barely know comfort me because its the only comfort I have
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

I needed a place to vent frustration so I just did it here, k? Very sorry. Empty Re: I needed a place to vent frustration so I just did it here, k? Very sorry.

Post by Admin Fri 25 Dec 2015, 21:52

Uh oh. Sad

I'm not very good at comforting people, but if you like we can play some Minecraft together? Maybe Sven will join us soon too.

Spending time together can be seen as a present on itself. You don't necessarily have to buy each other presents to have a nice time together, I think. I cooked a nice three course menu and enjoyed it with the family, while watching series on the television.

But really, if your stepdad is abusing you, you should really talk to your mother (and probably make some calls and get him out of the house as soon as possible...).

Don't be sad.
I needed a place to vent frustration so I just did it here, k? Very sorry. 6974484-cute-cat-smile
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

I needed a place to vent frustration so I just did it here, k? Very sorry. Empty Re: I needed a place to vent frustration so I just did it here, k? Very sorry.

Post by Sim Architect Fri 25 Dec 2015, 23:39

What he said. What he said. 

Let's know if you want to do something, like play on Minecraft or something like that!

I agree with Admin. The word "present" also means something like 'to be" here/there... I heard that people gave gifts, in the past, when they could not BE present at parties etc, so being there should be what counts mostly (of course, we love gifts, right?)...

I am sad to hear you are having such a bad time but remember, it gets better when you become adult and able to support yourself, so you can live by yourself etc.

Merry Christmas!

rendeer rendeer santa rendeer rendeer
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 26 Dec 2015, 01:38

Ehh more happened:
Since my nana died, my grandfather broke down in tears and went home alone, he's not picking up his phone.
My mum is home - she's now on the floor drunk as heck.
My step-dad has now left our house, I'm looking after young children.
My older brother won't let me call the police so... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE IT DOESN'T GET MORE :censor:ED THAN THIS.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 26 Dec 2015, 01:43

Maybe you should visit your grandfather any time soon, if possible. I'm sure he'll appreciate that.
And look after your mother, please. Whatever happens, she's still your mother.

What a sad situation... Sad
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 26 Dec 2015, 09:51

coolcandy3001 wrote:Ehh more happened:
Since my nana died, my grandfather broke down in tears and went home alone, he's not picking up his phone.
My mum is home - she's now on the floor drunk as heck.
My step-dad has now left our house, I'm looking after young children.
My older brother won't let me call the police so... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE IT DOESN'T GET MORE :censor:ED THAN THIS.

Sorry to hear about these things coolcandy. Sad  I would try and have a serious talk with your brother about the issue. Maybe calling the police shouldn't be the topic (yet), but there may be other possibilities, like some social services (but I don't know about any details of that, where you live).

And thing with "not letting you call the police", maybe your brother doesn't have any negative intentions at all. But still, the current situation can't go on forever.

If you want to hear my advice: try helping to put an end to the situation. Better sooner than later. If you are really unable to call the police directly, speak to a friend, or even a teacher. Who may themselves then take further steps. It may have to mean that you and your siblings will temporarily be housed "in the state system" (foster care). But before things get completely out of control (and most likely your older brother is unaware of this), think about it.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 26 Dec 2015, 15:00

Social Services in the UK means that if wanted - my older brother could take full legal right over us.
I can also make my own choice of where I want to go (within reason, obviously - e.g grandad, my actual dad, etc.)
But, Phoebe, my 3 year old sister, is the light in my life<3 .... if she got seperated from me I dunno what I'd do Sad but that's pretty selfish of me at this time.
I'll see how everything pans out, at my age I'm still 'young and foolish' - and at times like this I'm told to keep to myself and just avoid making things change.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 27 Dec 2015, 00:28

If you have someone in your family that is more fit (and willing) to take care of you, it's very likely that you would all go stay with them, isn't it?

I agree with Carlos, you need to see if the situation where you are poses any kind of risk to your well being and your siblings and also weight if you have a better person in your family that would care for you until you have conditions to provide for yourself.

I really wish you find a nice way out of this situation and have some peace and safety for yourself and your family!

Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1 Tea 1
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 27 Dec 2015, 10:14

I'm sorry to hear you had such a horrible Christmas. It sounds like you're having a really hard time and te way I see it, it probably wouldn't be such a bad idea if your older brother took custody over you and your youngest sister. As long as he is a suitable person of course.

Just, keep calm and if anyone is being drunk and aggressive, just take your little sister and barricade yourselves into your room until it's over. You may want to keep some bottled water and some snacks in your room for just such an occasion.

Hang in there, it'll get better as you get older Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by D' Eradicated Mon 28 Dec 2015, 01:28

Sorry about what happened to you. I guess it's better that your step-dad left your home. I don't find an abusing drunkard in my house worth company. So, for now, keep in touch with your mom, siblings and grandfather. They're great gifts given to you by God and worth more than anything in the world.

D' Eradicated
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Wed 30 Dec 2015, 20:03

Icing on top of the 2k15 cake: EVERYONE FORGOT ME BIRTHDAY<3 EVEN MY FRIENDS<3

Here's to 2k16 being better! - I hope
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 31 Dec 2015, 00:58

coolcandy3001 wrote:Icing on top of the 2k15 cake: EVERYONE FORGOT ME BIRTHDAY<3 EVEN MY FRIENDS<3

Here's to 2k16 being better! - I hope

Happy (belated) 15th b-day then !   Happy B-day! Happy B-day! Happy B-day!

I was away for most of the day. Hence I wasn't online to write a b-day wish here, "in time".  Facepalm

I needed a place to vent frustration so I just did it here, k? Very sorry. Cheesecake_main1
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Thu 31 Dec 2015, 04:44

Happy "quinceanera"!!!

A little dress for you!

I needed a place to vent frustration so I just did it here, k? Very sorry. MTS_fairywasteland-681394-Sims2EP62007-12-1606-18-05-01

And a cake with your name on it!

I needed a place to vent frustration so I just did it here, k? Very sorry. Dba342ee2cc83a2fc7b7d83cf5fa5cef

Happy B-day! Happy B-day! Happy B-day! Happy B-day! Happy B-day! Happy B-day! Happy B-day! Happy B-day! Happy B-day! Happy B-day! Happy B-day! Happy B-day! Happy B-day! Happy B-day! 
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 31 Dec 2015, 14:01

coolcandy3001 wrote:Icing on top of the 2k15 cake: EVERYONE FORGOT ME BIRTHDAY<3 EVEN MY FRIENDS<3
Don't take it personal, people tend to forget. (Unless you put your birthday on your Facebook and all those people you never talk to suddenly wish you a happy birthday, if that makes you feel better Razz)

I also only remember the birthday dates of one or two of my best friends. Foreveralone
Usually when they forget mine, I send them messages like "Hey, Happy Birthday by the way!". But that's meant as a joke, I personally really don't care about my own birthdays. silent

But for you... here's a verrryyyy sppecciiaaalll haaapppyyy birrthhhhdaaay  tooooooooooooooooooooo youuuuuuu! Tea 5

I needed a place to vent frustration so I just did it here, k? Very sorry. 80afc2a1c4bc553e1f4fc53045052642
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top