Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know this isn't the right place for this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I know this isn't the right place for this. Empty I know this isn't the right place for this.

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2019, 16:53

I wanted to download the new member of the pancake family iggy pancake but the links no longer work is it possible to get new links for him.

Back to top Go down

I know this isn't the right place for this. Empty Re: I know this isn't the right place for this.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 17 Jan 2019, 17:21

Muslim786 wrote:I wanted to download the new member of the pancake family iggy pancake but the links no longer work is it possible to get new links for him.

//MOVED

Topic moved. Remark for everybody reading this: the OP is talking about a TS4 Gallery item from "Maxis(creator_01)". Now, I'm not objecting to you posting in the wrong section, and at that moment not even to the fact that you are requesting a Gallery item. But can I ask you, @Muslim786, to please try making more of an effort to describe your concern slightly better? I'll grant you, that maybe your first language isn't English, OK.

But you can't expect other users reading that topic, to immediately understand what you want. I had to read your sentence 3 times, after which I did a quick Google search and found out you were actually talking about a TS4 Gallery item.

As for that "pancake family", you probably mean the individual Gallery requests from the old Gallery Helpers. I backed up some of the items from back then, but I don't think I have all of them anymore. Plus I don't think I will be doing much to fix these old links. 

You are welcome to check out the complete creator-collections here, and use the link on "Maxis".
https://www.games4theworld.club/t31771-games4theworld-the-sims-4-gallery-complete-creator-collections-updated-on-14-01-2019

Or use that alternative Gallery:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34579-the-sims-4-experimental-downloading-from-online-gallery
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

I know this isn't the right place for this. Empty Re: I know this isn't the right place for this.

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2019, 17:29

Thanks and next time I will be more clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 18 Jan 2019, 21:35

Muslim786 wrote:Thanks and next time I will be more clear.

Like I said, only after googling it occurred to me what the "pancake family" is, in the context of The Sims 4. Some people have asked before for the individual requests to be "fixed", but I don't think it's really worth the effort.

Well, have fun then - the topic is closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top