Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game unable to start initialization error at startup.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game unable to start initialization error at startup. Empty Game unable to start initialization error at startup.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jan 2016, 17:34

I downloaded the sims4 base game and all stuff packs and ep's from G4TW and everything was going find and I played the game for about a week(and I didnt have origin downloaded). Then oneday I downloaded 3 stuff from TSR (a lot and 2 dresses) and after they were done downloading I tried opening the game and it wont open. I dont remember what was the error message that popped up at that time. I deleted the 2 dresses and the lot and it still wont work. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled, still wont work. tried downloading origin, didnt work. I tried everything I read online that could fix the problem including the ultimate fix  but nth makes it work. The error msg I get at the current moment is : Game unable to start initialization error at startup.
What could possibly be the problem?? Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

btw Im using a mac laptop, windows 7

Mod edit: moved to "Mac Support".

- Carlos

Last edited by Carlos on Wed 06 Jan 2016, 00:59; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top