Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start required game data is missing. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start required game data is missing. [SOLVED] Empty Unable to start required game data is missing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jan 2016, 06:35

Unable to start required game data is missing. [SOLVED] Error10

I have been playing the game for the last two days and when I tried to load it today this is what I got, I followed all the install instructions with the Get to work, Get Tgoether, and Ultimate Fix but have actually had this problem before last year, I uninstalled and re-installed it but still got this error, can someone tell me why it's happening please I would really like to continue playing. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Unable to start required game data is missing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to start required game data is missing. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 08 Jan 2016, 17:39

yukieternity wrote:Unable to start required game data is missing. [SOLVED] Error10

I have been playing the game for the last two days and when I tried to load it today this is what I got, I followed all the install instructions with the Get to work, Get Tgoether, and Ultimate Fix but have actually had this problem before last year, I uninstalled and re-installed it but still got this error, can someone tell me why it's happening please I would really like to continue playing. Why God.

Hello and welcome to the forum @yukieternity, Smile

Do you happen to have any mods or custom content items for The Sims 4 ? If so, try removing ALL of them, at least temporarily and then try running the game again. See what happens. Good luck for now, and do keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to start required game data is missing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to start required game data is missing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jan 2016, 08:35

I did just that, and even did my files individually to find out which ones were causing the problem and deleted it, thank you so much for your time!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 09 Jan 2016, 15:57

yukieternity wrote:I did just that, and even did my files individually to find out which ones were causing the problem and deleted it, thank you so much for your time!

No problem at all, and things like that are the reason I personally prefer not to use so many CC items in my own game. Wink  If you need support on anything else, feel free to open a new topic anytime in the future again. In the meantime, have fun with the game !

Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top