Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 2 Complete Collection Please Insert Disk 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 2 Complete Collection Please Insert Disk 1 Empty The Sims 2 Complete Collection Please Insert Disk 1

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jan 2016, 02:17

Hi I am having a problem with The Sims 2 complete collection so I download the base game then I wanted to install The Sims 2 university so when I hit the autorun.exe button it asks me for what language I. So I choose English then it asks me to insert disk 1 I pressed the okay button but it keeps on poping up and I extracted the folder.

Please Help   Why God.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 Complete Collection Please Insert Disk 1 Empty Re: The Sims 2 Complete Collection Please Insert Disk 1

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 08 Jan 2016, 18:40

BoySimmer wrote:Hi I am having a problem with The Sims 2 complete collection so I download the base game then I wanted to install The Sims 2 university so when I hit the autorun.exe button it asks me for what language I. So I choose English then it asks me to insert disk 1 I pressed the okay button but it keeps on poping up and I extracted the folder.

Please Help   Why God.

Hello and welcome to the forum @BoySimmer,

Try moving the (entire) installation folder of "University" to a different folder location. Just somewhere else, and then re-start the installation of "University". See this topic here too:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21964-the-sims-2-expansion-installation-please-insert-disk-number-1-fix

Good luck, and do keep us posted ! 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top