Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I get official sims 4 stuff from?? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where can I get official sims 4 stuff from?? [SOLVED] Empty Where can I get official sims 4 stuff from?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jan 2016, 16:19

Hi,
I downloaded the sims 4 plus expansion packs from here and I cannot connect to the gallery to download rooms, households etc into my game.  The thing I am after to download is all the garden seeds as when I purchase the seeds from the garden pots I dont get all the seeds.  I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get them from as I have tried to get into the gallery from my game and is just comes up with attempting to connect (internet).  Please can someone help me figure this out as I would like all the seeds to grow xx

Back to top Go down

Where can I get official sims 4 stuff from?? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Where can I get official sims 4 stuff from?? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 10 Jan 2016, 17:24

mandyjb86 wrote:Hi,
I downloaded the sims 4 plus expansion packs from here and I cannot connect to the gallery to download rooms, households etc into my game.  The thing I am after to download is all the garden seeds as when I purchase the seeds from the garden pots I dont get all the seeds.  I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get them from as I have tried to get into the gallery from my game and is just comes up with attempting to connect (internet).  Please can someone help me figure this out as I would like all the seeds to grow xx

Hello again,

Unfortunately it is not possible anymore to connect to the gallery using a pirated Sims 4 game. As far as I can see right now, the only way you can connect to the gallery is if you have a legit Sims 4 base game on Origin, and install that version. And from within THAT legit game, you can then connect to the gallery. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Where can I get official sims 4 stuff from?? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Where can I get official sims 4 stuff from?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jan 2016, 21:19

ok thank you.  do you know anywhere i can get the plant seeds i am after xx

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 10 Jan 2016, 21:46

mandyjb86 wrote:ok thank you.  do you know anywhere i can get the plant seeds i am after xx

In buymode/buildmode, look under Objects by room -> Outdoors -> Outdoor activities, then buy this planter box. If you click on the planter box (once it's been placed in the playing world), then you should get an option saying "purchase seeds". Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jan 2016, 09:21

Ok thank you.  You can close this post now xx

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. And you know how to get back in touch with us again. Very Happy

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top