Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outdoor Living Stuff and other expansions...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outdoor Living Stuff and other expansions... Empty Outdoor Living Stuff and other expansions...

Post by Guest Sun 16 Oct 2011, 20:21

After doing the Ultimate Fix on my game which currently has Generations and Town Life on it, I want to add some more expansions. My question is...

So I have to do all of that other stuff in the installation instructions for Outdoor Living when I install? Or can I just run the .exe and move the cracks from the Fix?

I'm asking first because I don't want to mess up my game since it is running perfectly right now. Wink

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Living Stuff and other expansions... Empty Re: Outdoor Living Stuff and other expansions...

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 16 Oct 2011, 20:33

Hello,
You can ignore the installation guide, with the exception of the cd-key you need when installing an expansion. You may have to change the SKU for OLS, the procedure is described in its installation guide, but only do it if you happen to get a game region error.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Living Stuff and other expansions... Empty Re: Outdoor Living Stuff and other expansions...

Post by Guest Sun 16 Oct 2011, 20:36

Thank you! I was hoping that was the case. Wink

//EDIT

Something else occurs to me to ask... Do you have to install the expansions in any particular order? Do any expansions rely on another expansion to run?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 16 Oct 2011, 20:42

Hello,
No you can install them in any order you like. You need to install Generations or Town Life stuff first, but since you already have both, your options are wide open Very Happy.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Oct 2011, 20:44

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 16 Oct 2011, 20:46

You're welcome Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Oct 2011, 21:01

Hm... I just downloaded Outdoor Living and Late Night and launched the Launcher. Something strange... the little icons on the bottom left are no longer lit up for Town Life and Generations. Shouldn't they be?

//EDIT

Hm.... think I figured it out. I moved the files from the fix, but I didn't re-apply the crack. Once I did that, the icons lit up. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:21

ResilientRosie wrote:Hm... I just downloaded Outdoor Living and Late Night and launched the Launcher. Something strange... the little icons on the bottom left are no longer lit up for Town Life and Generations. Shouldn't they be?

//EDIT

Hm.... think I figured it out. I moved the files from the fix, but I didn't re-apply the crack. Once I did that, the icons lit up. Wink
Hello,

Yes, the icons will show up after applying the crack from the Fix.
So, I assume your game is working fine now?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top