Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE HELP! questions on sims 3 expansions..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE HELP! questions on sims 3 expansions.. Empty PLEASE HELP! questions on sims 3 expansions..

Post by Guest Sun 16 Oct 2011, 21:51

okay i bought the sims 3 in stores. and ive downloaded generations and late night. theyre in uturrent. but from there i have nooo clue on what to do. and i cant find a post telling me what to do. if you can give me step by step instructions on how to extract them or whatever or give me a post i can read thatd be great :/
im new to this haha

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP! questions on sims 3 expansions.. Empty Re: PLEASE HELP! questions on sims 3 expansions..

Post by Admin Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:55

Hello,

Funny that you didn't notice the big, bold, red letters on the frontpage.
Here you go: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck and please let me know if you have any more problems!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP! questions on sims 3 expansions.. Empty Re: PLEASE HELP! questions on sims 3 expansions..

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2011, 01:55

actually i did see those. but it told me something about the game not being the right version and to quit or continue. and when i clicked continue it told me to insert the generations disc. and i followed all the directions correctly :/
im thinking about uninstalling my original sims and doing it over .but is there a way to save my family?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 17 Oct 2011, 10:22

Hello,
If you're getting the disk error, that means something went wrong with the crack. Did you get the latest fix? I recommend you do if the answer is no.
Don't reinstall your game, that's overkill. Just apply the fix.
I recommend watching the instruction video to make sure you're applying it correctly.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top