Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloaded The Sims 3+other expansions from other torrent (no crack yet!) Can I download newer expansions from games4theworld?[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloaded The Sims 3+other expansions from other torrent (no crack yet!) Can I download newer expansions from games4theworld?[SOLVED] Empty Downloaded The Sims 3+other expansions from other torrent (no crack yet!) Can I download newer expansions from games4theworld?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 16:30

I downloaded The Sims 3 with expansion/stuff packs from another torrent, but haven't done any cracking yet! I discovered games4theworld after download was complete Crying or Very sad ...I just want to know if I can download the newer expansion/stuff packs from games4theworld and then do the steps from the installation guide from games4theworld? Will everything work out ok?
FYI: I downloaded 'The Sims 3 Ultimate Bundle 2011' from piratebay

Also, I hope I'm not offending anyone here by saying that I dowmnloaded a non-games4world torrent. Idk torrent/gamer protocols Help :newfag: Noob

Thank you in advance to any and all who can help! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Downloaded The Sims 3+other expansions from other torrent (no crack yet!) Can I download newer expansions from games4theworld?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Downloaded The Sims 3+other expansions from other torrent (no crack yet!) Can I download newer expansions from games4theworld?[SOLVED]

Post by t2sink Wed 12 Dec 2012, 20:43

Did you install each expansion/stuff pack separately, or was it all in one go?

If they did separately, you can/should be able to use the Ultimate Fix here. If not, it might not work.

The Pirate's Bay seems to be down, not sure if it's just me, I was trying to check what was said about the torrent, but yeah, can't get anywhere.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Downloaded The Sims 3+other expansions from other torrent (no crack yet!) Can I download newer expansions from games4theworld?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Downloaded The Sims 3+other expansions from other torrent (no crack yet!) Can I download newer expansions from games4theworld?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 00:37

Thanks for replying! It was one torrent with 7 expansions/stuff. Base game, world adventures, ambitions, late night, high end loft, fast lane, and outdoor living stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 02:50

Well personally, I would suggest you download each and every game you desire from us. The game alone has many problems with crushing and all and just to avoid any further ones, I strongly recommend you download all your games from us. That way, we can also assist you with any prossible problems you might encounter, while if you have different downloads, it would make it harder for us to help and for you to enjoy the best possible Sims 3 experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 13 Dec 2012, 04:43

Yeah, checked it out on TPB, and seems to be the modified installer, which have causes more issues then they helped, surely sad when all you have to do is click start, and it doesn't work right when it's finished.

Since your version is by .BONE. Right? It's small 11 GB, but 40ish seeders is low, I recently managed to download all The Sims 3 torrents from here overnight. But while it might take you a while, it's truthfully the easier way to go, and have knowledge that something isn't messed up somewhere.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 04:54

Its just that my harddrive space is soooo small so I thought it would be better to get both bone and games4world, but I dont want there to be any gaming issues. I'll just download from here. Thank you both so much! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 13 Dec 2012, 11:17

Hello,

The problem is, that a modified installer doesn't usually work with new patches and expansions.
Let us know if you need any help.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 21 Dec 2012, 15:41

Hello,

You're welcome!
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)