Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Won't get opportunities

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Won't get opportunities Empty Won't get opportunities

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jan 2016, 06:34

Hello, the only problem i got so far is that for some reason i don't get opportunities, i did get them before but for some reason i dont anymore (got like 2 but in like 40 sims days which is not normal and with the spouse not my created sim) so it is impossible for me to get the onmi plant and so on; also im trying to do an immortal dynasty challenge and without the opportunities i can't do it legit XD

Have all the stuff packs and expansions except for pets

Thanks for the attention
Regards
Finkregh

Edit: Ok weird enough i got one just after posting this, guess the game kinda bugged/glitched because i took the time travel portal from the start of the game and just dropped it now because i thought maybe that was causing the bug/glitch, gonna see if i get more after completing this one

Back to top Go down

Won't get opportunities Empty Re: Won't get opportunities

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 31 Jan 2016, 07:10

Finkregh wrote:Hello, the only problem i got so far is that for some reason i don't get opportunities, i did get them before but for some reason i dont anymore (got like 2 but in like 40 sims days which is not normal and with the spouse not my created sim) so it is impossible for me to get the onmi plant and so on; also im trying to do an immortal dynasty challenge and without the opportunities i can't do it legit XD

Have all the stuff packs and expansions except for pets

Thanks for the attention
Regards
Finkregh

Edit: Ok weird enough i got one just after posting this, guess the game kinda bugged/glitched because i took the time travel portal from the start of the game and just dropped it now because i thought maybe that was causing the bug/glitch, gonna see if i get more after completing this one

Hello again @Finkregh,

For how long have you been playing in that particular neighborhood/world ? Sometimes things just glitch out, and chances for that are higher when you have been playing for a long time, in one and the same world. I used to switch neighborhoods at least periodically, to avoid these problems as much as possible.

There are also tools that can help clean up "junk data" from savefiles, and mods (NRAAS ErrorTrap ?) that can assist here too, but I haven't used these things that much. Just moving the sim family periodically should do as well. Feel free to keep us posted here. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 31 Jan 2016, 09:21

And if you want to keep your families and friendships intact, use Nraas Porter.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Feb 2016, 19:53

Well my game play was mainly not moving from the inicial lot ever, been playing for around 50 sims days, i will give a try with the mods some time later thanks.

I read there is a bug with the ITF expansion that prevent's you from getting the opportunities as often, so maybe that's my problem, is there a way for me to unistall and specific expansion (ITF in my case) without unistalling all the game/expansions?

Regards
Finkregh

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 03 Feb 2016, 03:46

Finkregh wrote:Well my game play was mainly not moving from the inicial lot ever, been playing for around 50 sims days, i will give a try with the mods some time later thanks.

I read there is a bug with the ITF expansion that prevent's you from getting the opportunities as often, so maybe that's my problem, is there a way for me to unistall and specific expansion (ITF in my case) without unistalling all the game/expansions?

Regards
Finkregh

Hello again,

You could try re-appyling the manual patch, and the Ultimate fix too. See this guide again:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

If course, you don't need to re-download these items. Just re-apply what you already have. This is what I suggest to do, and then play on to see what happens. I would not prematurely un-install an expansion because of an alleged (?) glitch. As far as I'm concerned, I am on the 1.67 patch level and have all expansions/stuffpacks/store content, but I don't notice any game-breaking bugs or the like (besides the small annoyances that were never fixed by EA).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top