Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't complete Opportunities in Sims 3 Late Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't complete Opportunities in Sims 3 Late Night Empty Can't complete Opportunities in Sims 3 Late Night

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jan 2011, 06:58

Once again I'm having issues Rolling Eyes I made my new character, She's a vampire rock star Very Happy And I recently got 2 Opportunities. One was bring an application to City Hall to allow bands to play or some such nonsense lol And another was to record a commercial at some Peas or pea pod place I don't remember the name of the place lol But anyway when I click to do the opportunity the action goes to the top left corner like she is going to do it and then 2 seconds later it removes itself. I even tried walking her to city hall, usually when there is an opportunity to be completed the building gets a blue star above it and City hall didn't have one...I went during the correct time it said to go and she wont do either one of those opportunities, but every other one I had she did fine! Wat. I even exited the game and restarted and she still wont do just those 2. I haven't had an issue with any other ones except the "Record Commercial" & "Deliver Application to City Hall by 10 pm on Tuesday" Any help would be very much appreciated ^-^ Thanks and Happy New Year.

Back to top Go down

Can't complete Opportunities in Sims 3 Late Night Empty Re: Can't complete Opportunities in Sims 3 Late Night

Post by Admin Mon 03 Jan 2011, 15:36

LadyKomodo wrote:
Once again I'm having issues Rolling Eyes I made my new character, She's a vampire rock star Very Happy And I recently got 2 Opportunities. One was bring an application to City Hall to allow bands to play or some such nonsense lol And another was to record a commercial at some Peas or pea pod place I don't remember the name of the place lol But anyway when I click to do the opportunity the action goes to the top left corner like she is going to do it and then 2 seconds later it removes itself. I even tried walking her to city hall, usually when there is an opportunity to be completed the building gets a blue star above it and City hall didn't have one...I went during the correct time it said to go and she wont do either one of those opportunities, but every other one I had she did fine! Wat. I even exited the game and restarted and she still wont do just those 2. I haven't had an issue with any other ones except the "Record Commercial" & "Deliver Application to City Hall by 10 pm on Tuesday" Any help would be very much appreciated ^-^ Thanks and Happy New Year.

Hello,

I'm not familiar with this problem. What is the latest expansion you have installed? (Ambitions and / or Late Night?)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Can't complete Opportunities in Sims 3 Late Night Empty Re: Can't complete Opportunities in Sims 3 Late Night

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jan 2011, 08:12

I have all of the expansion Ambitions, World Adventures, High End Lot stuff, fast lane & Night Life. I installed everything correctly too Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 04 Jan 2011, 17:07

LadyKomodo wrote:I have all of the expansion Ambitions, World Adventures, High End Lot stuff, fast lane & Night Life. I installed everything correctly too Sad

Hello,

Ok, please try to uninstall Late Night, restart your PC, reinstall Late Night. It shouldn't take a lot of time and it may fix your problem.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top