Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Mac Link is No Longer Working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Mac Link is No Longer Working Empty The Sims 3 Mac Link is No Longer Working

Post by Guest Sun 07 Feb 2016, 01:20

I tried to download the sims 3 for mac from this lovely link provided by G4TW:
http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/Sims_3_Mac_Guide.pdf

However the piratebay mac game link:
Censored
does not actually work, maybe perhaps the file was deleted? And is there any other way or place I can actually download the sims 3 for mac

Thank you kindly

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Mac Link is No Longer Working Empty Re: The Sims 3 Mac Link is No Longer Working

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Feb 2016, 01:35

titomtitom wrote:I tried to download the sims 3 for mac from this lovely link provided by G4TW:
http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/Sims_3_Mac_Guide.pdf

However the piratebay mac game link:
Censored
does not actually work, maybe perhaps the file was deleted? And is there any other way or place I can actually download the sims 3 for mac

Thank you kindly

Hello @titomtitom,

Yes, the base game that is mentioned in this (old) Mac guide indeed seems to have been taken down. Bear in mind that the Mac guide is old, and the person who wrote it hasn't been active on our forum for a very long time now. That said, you can apply the principles from the Mac guide, to the "Complete Collection" of The Sims 3, available here:

https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

The base game (and expansions) can be 'converted' to work in Mac, according to the descriptions in the Mac guide. Good luck !

P.S. please refrain from posting direct links to torrent or warez sites (outside Games4theworld), as the forum host doesn't like these things, and we can get ourselves in serious trouble for that (I censored part of your post). Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Mac Link is No Longer Working Empty Re: The Sims 3 Mac Link is No Longer Working

Post by Guest Sun 07 Feb 2016, 17:06

Oh I see @carlos

I was under the impression that the sims 3 file had to be gotten in .app format, however I will try my best to convert it according the instructions.

Thank youuu

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 Feb 2016, 02:38

titomtitom wrote:Oh I see @carlos

I was under the impression that the sims 3 file had to be gotten in .app format, however I will try my best to convert it according the instructions.

Thank youuu

No problem at all. The download that I mentioned ("The Sims 3: the Complete Collection") is actually intended for Windows users in the first place, but the stuff can be converted into .dmg images too.

Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top