Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 no longer working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 no longer working Empty The sims 4 no longer working

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2018, 17:32

Hello guys, I am in some need of help here. Yesterday when my game crashed I used conflict manager to check what the problem was. I noticed i had duplicates of resource,cfg so i deleted the second one, so i now only have one. I also deleted a mod that conflicted with my custom food mod that I downloaded from mod the sims to remove the conflict. 

I also installed bullguard since my kaspinsky internet security run out...I am using bulguard a month till next year, till i figure out what antivirus program to choose this time, that fits my small wallet and budget, since internet security are pretty expensive...Also bullguard found a so called troijan and i had no idea what that was, and the folder where it was in did not look familiar either...so i told bullguard to fix it...

So today, now when i wanted to fix my shopping mall, and was going to run the game, it is no longer working...it gives this error message...see nellow!

The sims 4 no longer working Error

Then after this error another window shows up saying that origin is not running, that the game will not run without origin running. I have not uninstalled or removed origin what i know...scratch
Do not tell me I have to reinstall the sims 4!?

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 no longer working Empty Re: The sims 4 no longer working

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2018, 17:57

Add "The Sims 4\Game\Bin" folder to your anti-virus exception list. For BullGuard it should be: Settings > Antivirus > Tuning > Skip files/folders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2018, 19:44

Thanks for that mate!  Very Happy I will check if i got it to work now..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2018, 19:51

Sadly it did not work, even if i did as I was told... Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2018, 19:56

Block "TS4.exe" and "TS4_x64.exe" (both are in "The Sims 4\Game\Bin" folder) in your firewall. Can't seem to find how to do it in bullguard firewall, so just disable it. And post a screenshot of what's inside your "The Sims 4\Game\Bin" folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top