Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help me guys i have stack with this game update 2 days now..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me guys i have stack with this game update 2 days now.. Empty Please help me guys i have stack with this game update 2 days now..

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 23:06

I done all the steps that you give but nothing..when I download the base game sims 3 from par.bay..(the first version, without updates) I can play normally but when I run this patch for updating the game don't work.. IT'S opened a window and says it is not a real copy of the game please insert the real disc etc. last year I had it with yours issues with help from this topic and all  works perfectly..but I deleted..so now..please help what I m doing wrong?? i need upadate the game for the download packages..lots etc

Back to top Go down

Please help me guys i have stack with this game update 2 days now.. Empty Re: Please help me guys i have stack with this game update 2 days now..

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Feb 2016, 09:59

darkprinces91 wrote:I done all the steps that you give but nothing..when I download the base game sims 3 from par.bay..(the first version, without updates) I can play normally but when I run this patch for updating the game don't work.. IT'S opened a window and says it is not a real copy of the game please insert the real disc etc. last year I had it with yours issues with help from this topic and all  works perfectly..but I deleted..so now..please help what I m doing wrong?? i need upadate the game for the download packages..lots etc

//SPLIT

Hello and welcome to the forum @darkprinces91,

See again the guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You cannot have only the base game. You must install at least one of the other expansions or stuffpacks, and it doesn't matter which one(s) exactly. Smile  In other words, please do the steps from #2 to #5 from that guide, andif done correctly, you should be able to get the game running after that. Good luck, and feel free to keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top