Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble during installation of sims 3 World Adventures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble during installation of sims 3 World Adventures Empty Trouble during installation of sims 3 World Adventures

Post by Guest Sun 14 Feb 2016, 07:28

Hi. I am having trouble of installing The sims 3 world adventures expansion pack. At first, i didnt see properly that need to install to 
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
and i install to this pathway instead:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
But i already did the replacement of #crack 2 file into the wrong pathway is that alright?
And now i did the NEW CORRECT one but when i tried to start the  Sims3_1.2.7.00002_from_1.0.631.00002.exe from #crack 3 folder. It keep saying error like file is missing sort like that. So how? DedicatedToLorilihim Help Sad

Back to top Go down

Trouble during installation of sims 3 World Adventures Empty Re: Trouble during installation of sims 3 World Adventures

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Feb 2016, 16:44

winglok31 wrote:Hi. I am having trouble of installing The sims 3 world adventures expansion pack. At first, i didnt see properly that need to install to 
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
and i install to this pathway instead:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
But i already did the replacement of #crack 2 file into the wrong pathway is that alright?
And now i did the NEW CORRECT one but when i tried to start the  Sims3_1.2.7.00002_from_1.0.631.00002.exe from #crack 3 folder. It keep saying error like file is missing sort like that. So how? DedicatedToLorilihim Help Sad

Hello and welcome to the forum @winglok31,

Don't worry about the install location; it should be fine. Keep in mind though that the expansion you downloaded was released ages ago, and hence the included patches and cracks have become outdated. Instead, please do the steps from #2 to #5 from this guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Then try running your game. Good luck for now, and feel free to keep us posted ! 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top