Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Working Fine Until i Downloaded The Ultimate fix On Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Working Fine Until i Downloaded The Ultimate fix On Sims 4 Empty Game Working Fine Until i Downloaded The Ultimate fix On Sims 4

Post by Guest Thu 25 Feb 2016, 09:38

Title Says it All. Please Help.It Was Working fine without the ultimate fix But when I Installed It,I Thought it worked Completely fine but Boy Was I Wrong,When i saw the new loading screen I got really excited for Newcrest Then It Froze  Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. I Did This Like Maybe a Couple Times but its Still the same. I Even deleted My Tray Files And Even Moved My Mods Out Of My Mods Folder Why God. Why God. Please reply ASAP I Am Having a Panic Attack Why God.

Last edited by Zoream on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 09:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because Of :nooooooooooo)

Back to top Go down

Game Working Fine Until i Downloaded The Ultimate fix On Sims 4 Empty Re: Game Working Fine Until i Downloaded The Ultimate fix On Sims 4

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 25 Feb 2016, 16:11

Zoream wrote:Title Says it All. Please Help.It Was Working fine without the ultimate fix But when I Installed It,I Thought it worked Completely fine but Boy Was I Wrong,When i saw the new loading screen I got really excited for Newcrest Then It Froze  Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. I Did This Like Maybe a Couple Times but its Still the same. I Even deleted My Tray Files And Even Moved My Mods Out Of My Mods Folder Why God. Why God. Please reply ASAP I Am Having a Panic Attack Why God.

Hello and welcome to the forum @Zoream,

What is the order in which you installed those games ? Smile  The correct order is this:

1) TS4 Base game
2) Get to Work
3) Get together
4) "Hotfix" (see this here)
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Game Working Fine Until i Downloaded The Ultimate fix On Sims 4 Empty Re: Game Working Fine Until i Downloaded The Ultimate fix On Sims 4

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2016, 09:47

Thanks For The Reply @Carlos  

I Didn't install Get Together Though,Because it Keeps Breaking my Game.It keeps giving me the "Unable to Start:Origin is currently not running" Error. I Downloaded It Starting From:     1-)TS4 Base Game
                                                                         2-)Get To Work
                                                                         3-)Ultimate Fix

Do I really Need Get Together Then the hotfix?Also If I Installed The Ultimate Fix,Shall i Put The Hot Fix Too Or Nah?

Help

Last edited by Zoream on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 10:48; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : .)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 26 Feb 2016, 19:29

Zoream wrote:Thanks For The Reply @Carlos  

I Didn't install Get Together Though,Because it Keeps Breaking my Game.It keeps giving me the "Unable to Start:Origin is currently not running" Error. I Downloaded It Starting From:     1-)TS4 Base Game
                                                                         2-)Get To Work
                                                                         3-)Ultimate Fix

Do I really Need Get Together Then the hotfix?Also If I Installed The Ultimate Fix,Shall i Put The Hot Fix Too Or Nah?

Help

OK; then try skipping "Get together", and instead apply the little hotfix that I mentioned in my previous post. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2016, 20:35

Carlos wrote:
Hello and welcome to the forum @Zoream,

What is the order in which you installed those games ? Smile  The correct order is this:

1) TS4 Base game
2) Get to Work
3) Get together
4) "Hotfix" (see this here)

Hi.
 I already have the Get to Work version installed from months ago. Now i'd like to update to latest version but i'm not 100% sure i understood what to do, step by step.

I am curently downloading Get together.

Thing is, the Note on top of the page says 
"
if you are installing the Get Together expansion pack, you DO NOT need this Ultimate Fix, as both this Fix and Get Together will update your game to the same (latest) game version!
"
but the ultimate fix says
"
~Requirements: base game, Get to Work, Get Together
"
 So, the order as i understand it would look like this:

1) TS4 Base game
2) Get to Work
3) Get together
4) Ultimate fix (version 1)
5) "Hotfix" (see this here)

Should i go like this or am i wrong? I want the DLC as well so do i skip the ultimate fix or not?
 Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2016, 22:17

Carlos wrote:
OK; then try skipping "Get together", and instead apply the little hotfix that I mentioned in my previous post. Smile
I Did Try That.It Loads For A Bit Longer But Its Still The Same.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 26 Feb 2016, 22:30

ilauna wrote:
 Hi.
 I already have the Get to Work version installed from months ago. Now i'd like to update to latest version but i'm not 100% sure i understood what to do, step by step.

I am curently downloading Get together.

Thing is, the Note on top of the page says 
"
if you are installing the Get Together expansion pack, you DO NOT need this Ultimate Fix, as both this Fix and Get Together will update your game to the same (latest) game version!
"
but the ultimate fix says
"
~Requirements: base game, Get to Work, Get Together
"
 So, the order as i understand it would look like this:

1) TS4 Base game
2) Get to Work
3) Get together
4) Ultimate fix (version 1)
5) "Hotfix" (see this here)

Should i go like this or am i wrong? I want the DLC as well so do i skip the ultimate fix or not?
 Thank you so much!

Hello and welcome to the forum first of all,

That is actually an error inside the description of the Ultimate fix. You do not need it this time. So yes, the install order is what I mentioned in my previous reply. Smile  

If the fixes in this topic don't help you, feel free to open a new topic here, so that we may be able to help you better.

Zoream wrote:I Did Try That.It Loads For A Bit Longer But Its Still The Same.

Have you also had a look at the fixes in this topic here ?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-17-12-2015
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2016, 23:17

@Carlos I Just Tried it All And it Help me That much.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Feb 2016, 20:51

Zoream wrote:@Carlos I Just Tried it All And it Help me That much.

You don't sound too excited though. So did it help you, or did it NOT help you ? Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Feb 2016, 20:19

Thank you for the fast reply, Carlos. It seems to be working perfectly the way you told me.

Thanks for the help and for all the work you do here. Keep it up   Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top