Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash after launching

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crash after launching Empty Crash after launching

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar 2016, 02:28

I am sorry for my english, it's not my native language. Missclicks possible. I've searched for this problem through this forum, but nothing works Y U do dis to me

So I've been fighting with this game all day. I had a working version for a few days, then it just stopped working, telling me that I need my Origin launched (I've added some CC, figured out it was the problem, so I've thown all of them away). Well, I uninstalled that version (idk, it was the first on torrent list with all expansions, just installed it) and thought that you guys always make things right, so I've downloaded your version (only base game). The Origin issue appeared again, but I've applied the Ultimate Fix (the second version for base game only) and the game started running. Well, "running".

When I've launched this fixed version for the first time, it was windowed (I've figured out I'll just change it to fullscreen in a second) and these pop-ups about new content started appear, so I've clicked the hell out of them. And then, it just crashed, in the main screen, where you can click the "play" button. The Sims4 has stopped working.

So I've closed it and tried launching once more. Now it even doesn't show up the "play" button screen, just crashes while the very first loading, after all logos (the sims 4, maxis, etc) show up. I've tried some compatibility settings, but it still doesn't work.

I'm already really tired of downloading, installing, repairing. By the way, I've fought for an hour with some chinese sick antivirus stuff, cuz I was so tired to download it once and once again, and got myself some more issues Why.

I've done all the steps right in all the many-things-installation-stuff. The folder changing (from electronic arts to program files,) installing both of vcredist, moving folders from fix, just everything.

Please, good people, help. I have a lot of chocolate things and I am willing to share.

//EDIT

Wait, JUST WAIT A SECOND. Does my laptop have any ghost issues? I start to think it's haunted, because the game just launched ITSELF, my headphones ran wild and god, it's working. Maybe my prayers to all the chocolate god out there worked. I'll just.. I'll just close it and see if it runs normally again. 

Yep, It's working. I think something is making fun of me. And god, you had to read all of it. I'm sorry ;_;

It works. I'm fine. I love you guys. Just.. ignore it, ya know. I'll go now, and play, and stuff.

Sorry T_T

Back to top Go down

Crash after launching Empty Re: Crash after launching

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 Mar 2016, 08:04

//MOVED

Hello again @Teufelka,

Nice to hear that. Smile  In addition, I recommend having a look at this topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-17-12-2015

Feel free to keep us posted in this topic here; I will leave it open for the time being. Carlos is tha man 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top