Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP Registration code wrong. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IP Registration code wrong. [SOLVED] Empty IP Registration code wrong. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2016, 12:31

Hello,

Ok so i download the complete sims 3 colllection from you off pirates bay. I extracted and installed all expansions and stuff packs.i already had base game and 2 packs so i only extracted what i needed. I have no problem with any other except IP .....keeps saying the code is incorrect please enter correct code.

2. When a serial code is needed, use the following code: Censored

this is the only code in my #Installation guide for IP.

Please help i have tried searching other Posts to see if anyone is having the same Problem but havent found one yet.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

JDFluffy

Back to top Go down

IP Registration code wrong. [SOLVED] Empty Re: IP Registration code wrong. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 12 Mar 2016, 12:51

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
Copy/paste the key to avoid typo's, it really should work.
If it doesn't, please show us a screenshot of the error.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

IP Registration code wrong. [SOLVED] Empty Re: IP Registration code wrong. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2016, 13:00

Omg!  so i copy and pasted like 6 times before i posted this and it Keep saying wrong code so i figured i would endulge by doing it one more time and what the heck it works. I feel stupid now for even posting but Thank for the help!!!!

JDFluffy

P.S. it had a space at the beginning of my copy and paste was the problem

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 Mar 2016, 22:40

JDFluffy wrote:P.S. it had a space at the beginning of my copy and paste was the problem

Thanks for letting us know ! Very Happy  However, I also edited the serial number out from your opening post here. I know you were only quoting from the included installation guide, and it's not a severe mistake anyhow, but still there might be problems with the forum host if these things are posted directly on the public forum here. Hence we typically ask users not to post serial numbers here, and should we really need information about that, we exchange the details via private messaging.

That said, have fun with the game and feel free to contact us again anytime if you need more support on anything we can help with. Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top