Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration Code. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registration Code. [SOLVED] Empty Registration Code. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 16:49

Hi,
I have followed the steps to install The Sims 3 base game completely, I have uninstalled and re-done them all 3 times. Downloaded the manual patch today, downloaded the ultimate fix today. Applied both. If I try to play the game I still get:

Enter your registration code here
Please enter the entire Registration Code found either in your confirmation email, your game manual/product packaging, or game card.

I have tried to enter the code I used initially, push done - then it just pops up again: Re-enter and verify your Registration Code

Please help Sad Also tried several of the fixes already on the forum

Back to top Go down

Registration Code. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Registration Code. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 06 Nov 2016, 16:53

ChiaraM wrote:Hi,
I have followed the steps to install The Sims 3 base game completely, I have uninstalled and re-done them all 3 times. Downloaded the manual patch today, downloaded the ultimate fix today. Applied both. If I try to play the game I still get:

Enter your registration code here
Please enter the entire Registration Code found either in your confirmation email, your game manual/product packaging, or game card.

I have tried to enter the code I used initially, push done - then it just pops up again: Re-enter and verify your Registration Code

Please help Sad Also tried several of the fixes already on the forum

Hello and welcome to the Forum @ChiaraM! Very Happy

You must install at least one of the other expansions or stuffpacks in order to make it work. See also the guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

So yes, install one of these other expansions and then try running the game again. You should not have to re-apply the manual patch & Ultimate fix either after that. Good luck! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 16:58

Thanks! Will try Pets now.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 06 Nov 2016, 17:00

ChiaraM wrote:Thanks! Will try Pets now.

I like Seasons and Supernatural.  cat  Do keep us posted! 

Tea 4
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 17:47

Just finished installing Pets expansion pack...  Have not re-applied the fix or patch.

It works! Thanks so so much for taking the time to help me! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 06 Nov 2016, 20:35

ChiaraM wrote:Just finished installing Pets expansion pack...  Have not re-applied the fix or patch.

It works! Thanks so so much for taking the time to help me! Very Happy

You're welcome. Smile  You should be able to install the rest of the expansions/stuffpacks in the same way. If you notice any strange in-game bugs at the end, you could try re-applying the 1.67 manual patch first, and then again the Ultimate fix. Other than that, you should be good to go.

Feel free to open a new topic anytime again you need support, with anything we can help with! Problem solved, topic closed. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top