Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 delay when I click on certain things

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 delay when I click on certain things Empty Sims 4 delay when I click on certain things

Post by Guest Wed 23 Mar 2016, 16:29

When I click on the ground to interact, the game responds normally. But when I click on persons to interact theres like a 3 second delay

What to dooo?
I downlaoded the sims 4 get together

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 delay when I click on certain things Empty Re: Sims 4 delay when I click on certain things

Post by Guest Wed 23 Mar 2016, 19:10

What are your system requirements?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 delay when I click on certain things Empty Re: Sims 4 delay when I click on certain things

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Mar 2016, 02:28

libsworld wrote:When I click on the ground to interact, the game responds normally. But when I click on persons to interact theres like a 3 second delay

What to dooo?
I downlaoded the sims 4 get together

Hello and welcome to the forum @libsworld,

In the game options, do you have the "laptop mode" turned on ? If yes, please unmark the box next to laptop mode. I would also try and reduce the graphics settings. Start with lowering the resolution only, and see if it affects your game already. Then go on with the other graphics settings if needed.

Good luck !

P.S. make sure to have the latest graphics card driver updates too !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top