Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 - Exception Raised

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 - Exception Raised Empty The Sims 3 - Exception Raised

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2016, 16:57

hello i really need help with my sims 3 i applied all the rules and i followed all the steps with the cracking and patching and all of that i did that successfully but now when i'm done it gives me a message saying "Exception Raised - Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000030 at address 0x004dd716 Do you wish to debug it? And it gives me the option of yes or no and whichever option i click it doesn't work the window then closes and im left staring at my desktop what do i do?
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIX THIS FOR OVER A WEEK NOW

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 - Exception Raised Empty Re: The Sims 3 - Exception Raised

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 25 Mar 2016, 17:10

sacrilxgious wrote:hello i really need help with my sims 3 i applied all the rules and i followed all the steps with the cracking and patching and all of that i did that successfully but now when i'm done it gives me a message saying "Exception Raised - Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000030 at address 0x004dd716 Do you wish to debug it? And it gives me the option of yes or no and whichever option i click it doesn't work the window then closes and im left staring at my desktop what do i do?
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIX THIS FOR OVER A WEEK NOW

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I'm, afraid we cannot give Mac support (anymore). We used to be able to give such support, but nowadays, none of the active team members has sufficient Mac knowledge about this. Feel free to use the search function or try reading up on older posts in the Mac section here though - maybe you can find an answer to your question.

Sorry again that we can't help further here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Mar 2016, 22:06

I suggest uninstall everything and do a clean install using the steps provided below...

The Sims 3 - Exception Raised 3479271199 Best Mac Guide
1. Download The Complete Sims 3 Torrent
2. Use the Mac Guide (Part 2-3)
3. Before the expansion packs: Can't update The Sims 3 to v1.67 fix. (Manual patch)
4. Install the expansion and stuff packs that you would want.
5. Use the Mac Guide (Part 4) and Ultimate Fix together in unison.
6. "Launch the game and... enjoy playing!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top