Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW ABOUT THE LATEST UPDATE PATCH V 2.2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOW ABOUT THE LATEST UPDATE PATCH V 2.2? Empty HOW ABOUT THE LATEST UPDATE PATCH V 2.2?

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2016, 07:44

Hi. Im new here. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd I have just followed the instructions on how to install sims 3 properly. And now I opened the launcher and it's asking me to update to the store content patch v 2.2. Should I or should I not? I mean should I update from the ea server or is there any way to update if it is better than updating from their server? Thankyou! Such a big help for ppl who just dl games lol.  Yess, aye lieeke! I tip my fedora. Good job!

Back to top Go down

HOW ABOUT THE LATEST UPDATE PATCH V 2.2? Empty Re: HOW ABOUT THE LATEST UPDATE PATCH V 2.2?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 02 Apr 2016, 08:08

Hello again,

You can download and install that store content patch from the Sims 3 launcher, with no issues. I did it myself (multiple times) and I have only pirated Sims 3 games. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

HOW ABOUT THE LATEST UPDATE PATCH V 2.2? Empty Re: HOW ABOUT THE LATEST UPDATE PATCH V 2.2?

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2016, 08:28

oh ok thats good then. Thankyou Carlos!  Good job!

//EDIT

May I ask, how about getting online? I mean i have tried it before but the sims website wont just get pass the part when I submit my registration, and the next page would just be the same page, or it keeps on saying that there is something wrong when i have checked everything and it is all accurate. Anyone knows some solution about this? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 02 Apr 2016, 09:46

Acee wrote:oh ok thats good then. Thankyou Carlos!  Good job!

//EDIT

May I ask, how about getting online? I mean i have tried it before but the sims website wont just get pass the part when I submit my registration, and the next page would just be the same page, or it keeps on saying that there is something wrong when i have checked everything and it is all accurate. Anyone knows some solution about this? Thanks!

Hello again,

I copied and pasted your other message into this thread here; let's keep all discussions about TS3 in this thread for the time being. And you cannot register on the Sims 3 website with our pirated serial numbers; the serial numbers that we include in our installation guides are really just for bypassing the installation prompt, and nothing else.

If you want to use the online features, you must purchase a serial code. If I remember correctly, it doesn't matter which one you buy. You could purchase just a serial number for a cheap stuffpack and register too, though I cannot guarantee that this is still the case, so you might want to gather a second opinion on this, before spending money.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top