Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated Mods before Patch?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updated Mods before Patch? Empty Updated Mods before Patch?

Post by Guest Wed 13 Apr 2016, 03:01

Hello!

So I accidentally deleted a mod from my folder, MC Command Center. On the creators site, the mode has been updated for the latest patch, but the "fix/crack" here has not. So my question is, can I use updated mods if I still have the last patch?

Back to top Go down

Updated Mods before Patch? Empty Re: Updated Mods before Patch?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 13 Apr 2016, 03:32

marion876 wrote:Hello!

So I accidentally deleted a mod from my folder, MC Command Center. On the creators site, the mode has been updated for the latest patch, but the "fix/crack" here has not. So my question is, can I use updated mods if I still have the last patch?

Hello and welcome to the forum @marion876,

Very generally, you can ONLY use mods and custom content that are compatible with the version of the current pirated game, which is 1.13.104.1010 right now. Though in some cases there are exceptions. As for MC Command Center, you would really need to get in touch with the person who created the mod and ask them if the mod still works for 1.13.104.1010. 

If you need to re-download this older version of MC Command Center, I believe there was a thread on here once...here it is.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21975-anyone-have-mc-command-center

Hope this helps !   The Sims 3 plumbob
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 May 2016, 04:35

Thank you, sorry for the late late reply. I was able to find an older version.

Before you close this, can I ask one more question? Are you able to use CAS items, such as clothes and hair, without patch updates?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 May 2016, 00:13

marion876 wrote:Thank you, sorry for the late late reply. I was able to find an older version.

Before you close this, can I ask one more question? Are you able to use CAS items, such as clothes and hair, without patch updates?

Yes, you can also use custom CAS items, if they are compatible with the patch level of the pirated game, or if nothing has been changed about the CAS system regarding meshes/models. Maybe you can also use CAS items created with the patch version 1.15, in a pirated game. I don't know, the only sure way to know is to try out individual items. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top