Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 University CC and Updated Mods not working, fixed some issue?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 University CC and Updated Mods not working, fixed some issue? Empty Sims 4 University CC and Updated Mods not working, fixed some issue?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2019, 21:05

So There's quite a few things going on with my game. First off I do have mods, have updated all of them and removed the ones that are "stated to be working" but have not been updated. I tried playing with no mods in and it worked. The problems I was having with mods: My family GUI was messed up, blue and sometimes it wouldn't have the pictures of my sims. When I would re-enter  live mode after build mode the manage worlds button would be missing and the game wouldn't let me click or do anything.. it wasn't frozen but just not working like I would hear the click sound but no pie menu would show up. I have attached screenshots of each incidence. 

https://i.servimg.com/u/f87/19/99/90/00/le10.png -- while MCC was installed

https://i.servimg.com/u/f87/19/99/90/00/manage10.png - while MCC was installed after exiting build mode

https://i.servimg.com/u/f87/19/99/90/00/2019-110.png -- notice the blue box in the left corner of the screen

Also when I first loaded up my game I wasn't getting university music but rather island living or the regular sims 4 music. This is how I went about testing my mods. So Far these a popular mods that would not work: MC command center, Basemental Drugs and Gangs (yes I updated them). I also have mods from Sacrificial but I have not tested them yet. Right now the only mods i have installed and can confirm working are Whickedwhims (With animations) and Littlemssam choose your roommates. Then I tried putting in my custom content from The Sims Resource (I have everything from the TSR in a separate folder, I then put the TSR folder in my mods folder). When I put that folder in, music changed WhatDidUJustCallMe?. So then I tried putting in my CC a little at a time. I tried 20 and that was apparently too much. So then I tried 10 and that worked. So then I put in another 10 and it work. Another 10, then the music changed again. So then I tired 5 at a time. No matter what combination of CC was in the folder the game had a problem with having more than 24 CC packages. I don't know how to fix this or what to do at all. I have 112 CC items and yes, I use them all. I also Had some LE's that I have attached... this is when all of my mods were in though. I'm going to try to attach that file too.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 University CC and Updated Mods not working, fixed some issue? Empty Re: Sims 4 University CC and Updated Mods not working, fixed some issue?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2019, 21:07

Said my message is too long can't put LE file.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 University CC and Updated Mods not working, fixed some issue? Empty Re: Sims 4 University CC and Updated Mods not working, fixed some issue?

Post by Freezer Bunny Sun 24 Nov 2019, 22:01

Freezer Bunny
Freezer Bunny
The real one.
The real one.

Favourite games : The Sims games

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Nov 2019, 23:18

animeker wrote:Said my message is too long can't put LE file.

You can upload your LE on Pastebin, MediaFire, MEGA, Googledrive, etc. and post the link here. But then again, we don't really specialize in analyzing that type of files, and the fact that it says the message is too long, is already a very bad sign usually. Shocked
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top