Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4: STUFF PACKS AND PATCH UPDATE. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4: STUFF PACKS AND PATCH UPDATE. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4: STUFF PACKS AND PATCH UPDATE. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Apr 2016, 19:56

Hey guys Wink i was wondering when can all of us get the stuff packs and the patch update. cause i downloaded a content that requires a new game update for it to be put on my game but my game works totally fine thanks to all you here too. but i wish that we could get the new stuff packs and update. Thank You in Advance

Back to top Go down

Sims 4: STUFF PACKS AND PATCH UPDATE. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4: STUFF PACKS AND PATCH UPDATE. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Apr 2016, 20:05

raverockers wrote:Hey guys Wink i was wondering when can all of us get the stuff packs and the patch update. cause i downloaded a content that requires a new game update for it to be put on my game but my game works totally fine thanks to all you here too. but i wish that we could get the new stuff packs and update. Thank You in Advance

Hello,

We cannot tell when the new update will come, I'm sorry. Please also have a look at the announcement here for more information.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-in-the-sims-4-please-read
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4: STUFF PACKS AND PATCH UPDATE. [SOLVED] Empty I Understand

Post by Guest Sat 23 Apr 2016, 18:44

Thank you for replying though .

Back to top Go down

Sims 4: STUFF PACKS AND PATCH UPDATE. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4: STUFF PACKS AND PATCH UPDATE. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Apr 2016, 20:19

raverockers wrote:Thank you for replying though .

No problem; if you are interested, we also have other sims games, and a small number of other stuff too - including a Minecraft server. No need to wait for a DLC item in Sims 4 that most likely won't be that good anyway, compared to the DLC in earlier Sims titles.

Feel free to get back in touch with us again anytime though - have fun ! Questiopn answered, topic closed. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top