Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does the Ultimate Fix work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How does the Ultimate Fix work? Empty How does the Ultimate Fix work?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2016, 01:56

Hello
Right now, I have the cracked Sims 4 installed. Later on, I will be installing the cracked Get to Work and after that I will be getting Get Together. After I install Get Together, what do I do? Do I install ultimate fix after I get Get Together or will that mess up my game? I'm really confused.. can someone please help?

Back to top Go down

How does the Ultimate Fix work? Empty Re: How does the Ultimate Fix work?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2016, 10:54

Back to top Go down

How does the Ultimate Fix work? Empty How regularly does the Ultimate fix get updated?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2016, 17:33

I'm just asking a question, not complaining. I love what the G4TW team is doing and how they provide us with these wonderful games for free. But I was wondering, how regularly does the ultimate fix for Sims 4 get updated? For example, if a new patch is out for the game, how long does it take for the staff to update the Ultimate fix for the recent patch? Surprised 
Thanks.
-Marcelina

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Apr 2016, 18:35

Hello,

That depends, really. Usually the fix gets updated as soon as possible. But now with TS4, I guess not because no one bothers to crack the new game versions before an actual expansion pack is out. 
We don't crack the games ourselves, usually.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Apr 2016, 20:16

//MERGED

Marcelina wrote:Hello
Right now, I have the cracked Sims 4 installed. Later on, I will be installing the cracked Get to Work and after that I will be getting Get Together. After I install Get Together, what do I do? Do I install ultimate fix after I get Get Together or will that mess up my game? I'm really confused.. can someone please help?

You do not need the Ultimate fix at all this time. You nee to keep the install order as follows.

1) TS4 Base game
2) Get to Work
3) Get together
4) Hotfix (see this topic

Marcelina wrote:I'm just asking a question, not complaining. I love what the G4TW team is doing and how they provide us with these wonderful games for free. But I was wondering, how regularly does the ultimate fix for Sims 4 get updated? For example, if a new patch is out for the game, how long does it take for the staff to update the Ultimate fix for the recent patch? Surprised 
Thanks.
-Marcelina

What Edin said before. Smile  In addition, I just made this topic here a "Global Sticky", which means it will show up on top of all the subforums here. Please take your time to read through it:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-in-the-sims-4-please-read

Should anything be (still) unclear after that, feel free to post back. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top