Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't get the Ultimate fix to work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't get the Ultimate fix to work Empty Can't get the Ultimate fix to work

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jul 2015, 18:28

Hi 

I hope you can help.
I have The sims 4 base game (g4tw download) and installed it. I downloaded the Ultimate fix and followed the instructions to a T. But when I opened the game it showed some of the goods (not all), like the pool and a few lights and hairstyles. I can't see any of the new worlds (places). It doesn't show any of the new goods from the outdoor retreat and the luxury stuff. I can see the main menu changed to a lot of sims. I'm really stuck. I did uninstall and install both The sims 4 base game and the Ultimate fix five times and restarted the laptop, but still nothing. It is in my anti-virus exception list and it is in the right folder (C:Programs86x:EA:TheSims4).

Hope you can help!!

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Can't get the Ultimate fix to work Empty Re: Can't get the Ultimate fix to work

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Jul 2015, 19:51

FireBloom101 wrote:Hi 

I hope you can help.
I have The sims 4 base game (g4tw download) and installed it. I downloaded the Ultimate fix and followed the instructions to a T. But when I opened the game it showed some of the goods (not all), like the pool and a few lights and hairstyles. I can't see any of the new worlds (places). It doesn't show any of the new goods from the outdoor retreat and the luxury stuff. I can see the main menu changed to a lot of sims. I'm really stuck. I did uninstall and install both The sims 4 base game and the Ultimate fix five times and restarted the laptop, but still nothing. It is in my anti-virus exception list and it is in the right folder (C:Programs86x:EA:TheSims4).

Hope you can help!!

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Did you also turn off Windows Defender or Microsoft Security Essentials... ? And are you sure that you configured the exclusions correctly ?

You can get the "crack"-files from here:

http://bit.ly/1dL2nT0

Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Then re-start the game, and see if that shows any improvement. 

Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 09:16

Hi

Thanks for the reply Smile

Thanks for the crack. I transferred it to the right place but still no luck. I reinstalled everything but nothing works except the base game and a few pool things. My anti virus aswell as my windows defender is both deactivated and all the files are in the exception list. I'm using Comodo so it should be quite easy but I still can't see the new places or the new goods. I read on one of the threads that one person put there expansions in documents🇪🇦thesims4:mods...will that help? I'm seriously at a loss here..

Kind regards

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Jul 2015, 08:43

FireBloom101 wrote:Hi

Thanks for the reply Smile

Thanks for the crack. I transferred it to the right place but still no luck. I reinstalled everything but nothing works except the base game and a few pool things. My anti virus aswell as my windows defender is both deactivated and all the files are in the exception list. I'm using Comodo so it should be quite easy but I still can't see the new places or the new goods. I read on one of the threads that one person put there expansions in documents🇪🇦thesims4:mods...will that help? I'm seriously at a loss here..

Kind regards

Always the same problems with anti-virus programs. Smile  There isn't much else I can say, unforunately: either it is possible to configure a security-program or it isn't. I don't know how Comodo works, but keep in mind that many security programs simply cannot be turned off, and many don't accept user input (about e.g. exclusions) either.

So you might want to consider getting rid of this Comodo-program, and then re-booting the computer. Maybe that can help.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jul 2015, 12:19

Haha I thought you might day something like that Oh my...

I'll try that now. I'll let you know if it works Smile 
One quick question..when the expansions and the update is installed..should there be an icon on the top right corner of the main menu in the sims 4? When hovering with the mouse over it, it says "Visit My Packs to learn more about The Sims 4 packs"  - something in that line?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jul 2015, 15:22

Ok, so I uninstalled Comodo and re-installed the entire sims 4 with the base game, gtw and ultimate fix and the crack you gave...no luck Sad I can't seem to get the sims to begin out of origin...maybe that's part of the problem? Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Jul 2015, 21:27

FireBloom101 wrote:Ok, so I uninstalled Comodo and re-installed the entire sims 4 with the base game, gtw and ultimate fix and the crack you gave...no luck Sad I can't seem to get the sims to begin out of origin...maybe that's part of the problem? Why.

Any other "security"-software that might be on your computer and block the crack of TS4 ? Maybe the common "Lavasoft Web Companion" ?

I'm sorry to hear you are having these difficulties, but unfortunately (as many people feared at the beginning) TS4 is indeed nearly impossible to crack. The currently circulating cracks are technically very complex and that also means they are susceptible to security-software of all sorts. 

You will need to take a close look at your computer and especially the stuff you have installed on it.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jul 2015, 22:16

No, no other kinds of security software...it's weird...some of the camping equipment is showing but I can't use it at all. Maybe with the next update it will work. Smile  The only difference I can see at the main menu is that it shows three sim icons in right corner telling me I should go online for the packs.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Jul 2015, 22:25

FireBloom101 wrote:No, no other kinds of security software...it's weird...some of the camping equipment is showing but I can't use it at all. Maybe with the next update it will work. Smile  The only difference I can see at the main menu is that it shows three sim icons in right corner telling me I should go online for the packs.

I just re-read your topic, but I'm unsure if you mentioned it already. Have you made absolutely sure to close ALL Origin-related windows before starting that cracked Sims 4 ? In addition to anti-virus issues, this is very essential. 

So if you haven't done so yet, make sure to double-check whether you have any open Origin windows. If yes, close them all/log out of Origin completely.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jul 2015, 17:54

Shame! You read a lot of topics :)I've tried..but the sims won't open without origin at all. And if I open the game with it and close origin when sims is still loading then it causes the game to stay loading. If I try to open the sims without origin it tells me 'origin should be running when trying to play sims'.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Jul 2015, 12:48

FireBloom101 wrote:Shame! You read a lot of topics :)I've tried..but the sims won't open without origin at all. And if I open the game with it and close origin when sims is still loading then it causes the game to stay loading. If I try to open the sims without origin it tells me 'origin should be running when trying to play sims'.

I apologize for the late reply, but if you want, I'll try my hand on it via "TeamViewer". Smile  Feel free to check out the chatbox at the top of the forum's main page. Usually, I will be there in afternoons, Central European Timezone (see the clok in my forum signature).

But no guarantees that the issue can be solved; it is a nasty problem and unforunately a weakness of the crack itself.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jul 2015, 12:47

I would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top