Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I need the TS4 Ultimate Fix if I have Get to Work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do I need the TS4 Ultimate Fix if I have Get to Work? Empty Do I need the TS4 Ultimate Fix if I have Get to Work?

Post by Admin Wed 27 May 2015, 18:42

Hello everyone,

I forgot to take out the obsolete/outdated text that reminds you that you do not need the Ultimate Fix if you've installed Get to Work.
This information is outdated!

So: if you have Get to Work installed and you want the latest available version of the game, then yes, you do need the Ultimate Fix to get the latest version of the game!

Apologies for the confusion, and enjoy the game!

Please do not post any issues in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 20:14; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Do I need the TS4 Ultimate Fix if I have Get to Work? Empty TS4 Get To Work

Post by Guest Fri 29 May 2015, 13:25

[ltr]hello can you please help?

First off, I would like to thank you for your generous upload. Secondly, I encountered a problem. It says Unable to start. The Contents of your user data diretory were created by a newer version of the Sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin.[/ltr]

[ltr]I then downloaded the ultimate fix, the game starts fine but missing the Get to work expansion. Is there a solution?[/ltr]

[ltr]Thanks,[/ltr]

[ltr]Forgottenhero[/ltr]

Back to top Go down

Do I need the TS4 Ultimate Fix if I have Get to Work? Empty Re: Do I need the TS4 Ultimate Fix if I have Get to Work?

Post by Guest Fri 29 May 2015, 15:02

forgottenhero wrote:

[ltr]hello can you please help?

First off, I would like to thank you for your generous upload. Secondly, I encountered a problem. It says Unable to start. The Contents of your user data diretory were created by a newer version of the Sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin.[/ltr]

[ltr]I then downloaded the ultimate fix, the game starts fine but missing the Get to work expansion. Is there a solution?[/ltr]

[ltr]Thanks,[/ltr]

[ltr]Forgottenhero[/ltr]

Welcome,
You Should open a new thread so we can discuss about your problem. Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Do I need the TS4 Ultimate Fix if I have Get to Work? Empty Re: Do I need the TS4 Ultimate Fix if I have Get to Work?

Post by Guest Fri 29 May 2015, 17:28

i don't understand the descriptions on the ultimate fix. i've applied the fix before on my game when i first downloaded. With that, do i use the "update only" download since i'm just updating my game ?

Also, is the Get to Work expansion included in the newest fix ? Where would i get it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 May 2015, 18:40

Oliver Gothic wrote:i don't understand the descriptions on the ultimate fix. i've applied the fix before on my game when i first downloaded. With that, do i use the "update only" download since i'm just updating my game ?

Also, is the Get to Work expansion included in the newest fix ? Where would i get it ?
Hi and welcome to the forum,

You can download The Sims 4: Get to Work [url=games4theworld.org]here[/url] (games4theworld.org)

After you download it, Apply the Ultimate Fix here (not the update only because it won't have the DLCs) 

Goodluck and Happy Simming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 May 2015, 21:03

Thank
i downloaded the fix earlier and i was worried i had wasted hours downloading the wrong one.
It's just on the site ? Your link isn't posted correctly. i tried searching here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 29 May 2015, 21:21

Oliver Gothic wrote:Thank
i downloaded the fix earlier and i was worried i had wasted hours downloading the wrong one.
It's just on the site ? Your link isn't posted correctly. i tried searching here.
Hello,

You can always find the latest version of the Ultimate Fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
The currently latest version can be found directly here: https://goo.gl/xwYhOM
Instructions are included, as always.

If you have more questions, please open a new topic in the correct section, so we can guide you through it. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 May 2015, 01:50

Thank but i wasn't looking for the fix, i was looking for the get to work expansion.
i can't make a new thread. It does not allow me to.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 30 May 2015, 02:44

Oliver Gothic wrote:Thank but i wasn't looking for the fix, i was looking for the get to work expansion.
i can't make a new thread. It does not allow me to.

Please click on this link here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f43-the-sims-4-downloads-support-pc

And click on the button "new thread" in the top left of the subforum. You were probably trying to open a topic in one of the subsections where normal users can't open new threads (TS4 tips or the TS4 fixes sections)...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 May 2015, 09:00

A+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top