Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone please upload missing Mac files for Sims 3 Pets

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can someone please upload missing Mac files for Sims 3 Pets - Page 2 Empty Can someone please upload missing Mac files for Sims 3 Pets

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 23:21

First topic message reminder :

I spend hours and hours and hours (it is SO slow) downloading the Sims 3 Pets only to find that the Mac support files have been removed. The .app is there but when I click it, it pops up for a second then disappears. Can someone please post the missing files on megaupload or something like that so Mac users can play the expansion?? This is extremely frustrating. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Can someone please upload missing Mac files for Sims 3 Pets - Page 2 Empty Re: Can someone please upload missing Mac files for Sims 3 Pets

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 21:14

Thanks for the link. I'll try doing that. Smile

Back to top Go down

Can someone please upload missing Mac files for Sims 3 Pets - Page 2 Empty Re: Can someone please upload missing Mac files for Sims 3 Pets

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 23:36

I can't update my video card drivers using nvidia quadro. It says that it's not compatible with the system.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 02:30

Go to the main drivers page and find the one that works for your system. There are drop down menus and such that are very helpful

www[dot]nvidia[dot]com/page/drivers.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 05:09

Thanks for all your help. I'll see what I can find in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 07:59

I think I"ll just give up and save up and buy it, this just isn't worth the trouble ~_~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 08:30

Hey, I'm having a problem, the installer sends me the next message and then quits. I've made a fresh .dmg but to no avail, can someone help me?
Error reading game files $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/cs/ctimne.txt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2011, 04:14

Just to clarify, if we are doing other extensions, should we do all of those -before- we do everything needed for pets? or does it matter?

I think, to stay safe, I'm going to install Night Life, Generations, and Town Life. Then I'm going to update everything, and -then- I'll install Pets and do the patch. I didn't know about the patch, but your instructions look pretty solid. I'll report on my progress. I've already uninstalled once... :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2011, 19:12

I finally got it to work but I had to use two different torrents and by chance found instructions that were quite helpful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 00:28

Hmm, I've patched my base game manually but in the Pets Installer I still get the same error message for my game being updatable.

Edit: I figure it might be helpful if I mention that I have all previous SP's and EP's installed (all from G4TW) with a base game from elsewhere (I think it was reloaded from off PB). Also, my game works fine and I've successfully used the Ultimate Fix in the past. My .dmg file was created using Disk Utility and I used Stuffit to unrar. I'm using Lion and my graphics card is not the issue. Now that I've clarified, I hope a solution can be found Smile.

Edit #2: Problem Solved, it was an issue with my base game. After 2 uninstallations and hours of loading screens, I can enjoy some digital horses and dogs along with my digital people. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2012, 04:10

hi
I downloaded sims pets and I didn't have any problems with installation but now, when i'm playing, there are a lot of bugs and errors, for example: when i am creating a sim, it doesn't have any clothes or hair, apart from the amount of times the game freezes. Cn you help me? Why can it be?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:08

mariamgm wrote:hi
I downloaded sims pets and I didn't have any problems with installation but now, when i'm playing, there are a lot of bugs and errors, for example: when i am creating a sim, it doesn't have any clothes or hair, apart from the amount of times the game freezes. Cn you help me? Why can it be?

Hello,
For future reference: please open a new topic if you have an unrelated problem, that makes it easier for everyone to find and help solve it.
I can't offer you any thoughts because I don't know anything about mac at all. Normally (= if you're on pc) I'd ask if you were using any mods or cc.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2012, 16:03

I wrote it in this topic because i thought that maybe some files are missing and that could be the reason so i don't have clothes on CAS. Mods or cc... I'm not using none, at least not that i know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2012, 18:31

mariamgm wrote:I wrote it in this topic because i thought that maybe some files are missing and that could be the reason so i don't have clothes on CAS. Mods or cc... I'm not using none, at least not that i know.

i know it sucks, but i would try uninstalling everything and reinstalling it all. did you keep all of your .dmg files you created?

how close are you operating to the system requirements? do you have all of the expansions installed? for me on my old computer i had issues when i installed too many expansions because my computer just wasn't buff enough to keep up with everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2012, 19:45

I'm afraid thats really what i have to do. Yes I kept them all.
Yeah, i don't think that's the problem, My computer is recent and still have almost 80GB available so I'm going to try again. Thanks for helping Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 03 Jan 2012, 13:58

mariamgm wrote:I wrote it in this topic because i thought that maybe some files are missing and that could be the reason so i don't have clothes on CAS. Mods or cc... I'm not using none, at least not that i know.

Hello,
If files are missing you'd be unable to install the game, so that' probably not the issue. I hope reinstalling will solve your problem!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top