Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i need some help to install sims 4 get together plzzzzzzzzzzzz simplify for me plzz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - i need some help to install sims 4 get together plzzzzzzzzzzzz simplify for me plzz  Empty i need some help to install sims 4 get together plzzzzzzzzzzzz simplify for me plzz

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2016, 13:22

Hi, i just download your sims 4 base installed (work perfectly) sims 4 get to work(same perfect) but arrived to get together i didnt understand  how to do tht instruction guide is soo complicated i already did 1st steps :install base game and get to work should i remove alll now? again??  Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. :$ Facepalm Facepalm tell me simple steps plzz tkx

Back to top Go down

silent install - i need some help to install sims 4 get together plzzzzzzzzzzzz simplify for me plzz  Empty Re: i need some help to install sims 4 get together plzzzzzzzzzzzz simplify for me plzz

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2016, 17:39

Don't remove anything.
Simply copy the folders from the download of Get Together to main directiry of your installation folder The Sims 4 in Program Files(x86)

Back to top Go down

silent install - i need some help to install sims 4 get together plzzzzzzzzzzzz simplify for me plzz  Empty Re: i need some help to install sims 4 get together plzzzzzzzzzzzz simplify for me plzz

Post by Guest Tue 24 May 2016, 04:07

ryma.2609 wrote:Hi, i just download your sims 4 base installed (work perfectly) sims 4 get to work(same perfect) but arrived to get together i didnt understand  how to do tht instruction guide is soo complicated i already did 1st steps :install base game and get to work should i remove alll now? again??  Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. :$ Facepalm Facepalm tell me simple steps plzz tkx
It's the same process how you put, The Get To work Expansion pack!

Here:
Open your Get Together download file, it should be like this:
SELECT Support, Delta & Data Together, then click EXTRACT TO:
then the Destination path must be in C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4
Click OKAY, The confirm file replace window will pop out, just click YES TO ALL
and there! that should work~
silent install - i need some help to install sims 4 get together plzzzzzzzzzzzz simplify for me plzz  Image

Happy Simming!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 May 2016, 06:10

ryma.2609 wrote:Hi, i just download your sims 4 base installed (work perfectly) sims 4 get to work(same perfect) but arrived to get together i didnt understand  how to do tht instruction guide is soo complicated i already did 1st steps :install base game and get to work should i remove alll now? again??  Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. :$ Facepalm Facepalm tell me simple steps plzz tkx

//MOVED

Hello,

It's indeed almost the same as with "Get to Work", just with the difference that you need to MOVE the installation folder of The Sims 4, out from C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts\ and directly under C:\Program files (x86).

Then indeed, copy and paste the files from Get together over the install folder of The Sims 4, as mentioned in the previous post here. Smile

xKooriix wrote:It's the same process how you put, The Get To work Expansion pack!

Here:
Open your Get Together download file, it should be like this:
SELECT Support, Delta & Data Together, then click EXTRACT TO:
then the Destination path must be in C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4
Click OKAY, The confirm file replace window will pop out, just click YES TO ALL
and there! that should work~
silent install - i need some help to install sims 4 get together plzzzzzzzzzzzz simplify for me plzz  Image

Happy Simming!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top