Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't use any pose packs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't use any pose packs. Empty Can't use any pose packs.

Post by Guest Tue 31 May 2016, 17:02

I have had no problems so far with the game, except for the fact the Andrew's pose player and all CAS pose packs do not appear in the game even when script mods are enabled. I have no idea what to do, but the pose traits still show default animations and there is no option when clicking on the sim, to use the Andrew's pose player. Does anyone have any idea what is going on and why this is happening? I'd like to create some edited pictures with the help of these poses, but right now it's simply impossible and I've done everything correctly. The mods are all in the Mods folder (I've tried using subfolders as well).

Back to top Go down

Can't use any pose packs. Empty Re: Can't use any pose packs.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Jun 2016, 03:43

Celinde wrote:I have had no problems so far with the game, except for the fact the Andrew's pose player and all CAS pose packs do not appear in the game even when script mods are enabled. I have no idea what to do, but the pose traits still show default animations and there is no option when clicking on the sim, to use the Andrew's pose player. Does anyone have any idea what is going on and why this is happening? I'd like to create some edited pictures with the help of these poses, but right now it's simply impossible and I've done everything correctly. The mods are all in the Mods folder (I've tried using subfolders as well).

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @Celinde,

Do you know whether that mod also works for the game patch version 1.13.104.1010 ? If not, check your source for older mod versions that are available for download. Game version 1.13.104.1010 is the one that is supported by the pirated Sims 4 games. Also, just to be 100% sure, you have put the mods in the correct location ?

C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2016, 15:52

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Celinde wrote:I have had no problems so far with the game, except for the fact the Andrew's pose player and all CAS pose packs do not appear in the game even when script mods are enabled. I have no idea what to do, but the pose traits still show default animations and there is no option when clicking on the sim, to use the Andrew's pose player. Does anyone have any idea what is going on and why this is happening? I'd like to create some edited pictures with the help of these poses, but right now it's simply impossible and I've done everything correctly. The mods are all in the Mods folder (I've tried using subfolders as well).

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @Celinde,

Do you know whether that mod also works for the game patch version 1.13.104.1010 ? If not, check your source for older mod versions that are available for download. Game version 1.13.104.1010 is the one that is supported by the pirated Sims 4 games. Also, just to be 100% sure, you have put the mods in the correct location ?

C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
Hello! Thank you for your response. To be honest I am not sure and I can't ask on the main forums since my game is pirated. I tried downloading the latest version and also the last version of the mod, but nowhere is it written what game version they are for. I will try the other two now (V1 and V2, I already tried V3 and V4 - the latest). Script mods are enabled in my game though, my game is updated to 1.13.104.1010 according the gams4theworld forum instructions, I have downloaded the ultimate fix and yes, the mods are located in the right place as every other CC works. I got the CAS pose mods working as well, but Andrew's pose player still is not functioning (the in-game player).

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Jun 2016, 10:12

Celinde wrote:Hello! Thank you for your response. To be honest I am not sure and I can't ask on the main forums since my game is pirated. I tried downloading the latest version and also the last version of the mod, but nowhere is it written what game version they are for. I will try the other two now (V1 and V2, I already tried V3 and V4 - the latest). Script mods are enabled in my game though, my game is updated to 1.13.104.1010 according the gams4theworld forum instructions, I have downloaded the ultimate fix and yes, the mods are located in the right place as every other CC works. I got the CAS pose mods working as well, but Andrew's pose player still is not functioning (the in-game player).

Yes, you shouldn't mention that your game is pirated, even if the people on other forums prompt you to give that information. Which, by all accounts, is totally unnecessary, since from a technical perspective the legit and pirated Sims 4 games offer the same features, apart from the gallery, which is now only available for legit games.

But beyond that, I'm afraid I can't help more here, I'm sorry. This is always a problem with the mods, and I myself barely use any of these myself.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top